Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Baby pigeon found - Need help!

Go down 
+6
Joyfulsongtree
AZWhitefeather
plamenh
spdevanand
Matilda
priya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:44 am

Getting regular updates from Dev and the baby is active and seems to be doing well Jumpin for joy
Many Thanks to all you wonderful angels for always giving timely aid and encouragement without which i am sure we would have been stuck. You guys are # 1
Thank You Dev for caring for this baby. We will try and get his pics up shortly. Wanted to add, Mito is not very happy about this new addition and is giving Dev a hard time biting his hands off and wanting more attention LOL

Wishing you all a merry Christmas Happy Dance Celebrate
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:59 am

We so appreciate the updates Dev and Priya. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 4134
It sounds like things are going well. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 98152
We look forward to seeing a couple photos of the little one. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 570843

I can imagine Mito is just a tad bit jealous with the Dev tending to the baby. They truly are so like humans. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 164371
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:02 am

Fancyfeathers wrote:
We so appreciate the updates Dev and Priya. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 4134
It sounds like things are going well. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 98152
We look forward to seeing a couple photos of the little one. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 570843

I can imagine Mito is just a tad bit jealous with the Dev tending to the baby. They truly are so like humans. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 164371
LOL true That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:21 am

Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 641122 ...sounds like Mito may have a companion after all.

Is the baby pooping? How do the poops look?
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:29 am

Matilda wrote:
Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 641122 ...sounds like Mito may have a companion after all.

Is the baby pooping? How do the poops look?
Charis, just spoke to Dev...he told me the poops are not as bad as yesterday but they are still greenish. Though it is not stinking that much. Baby is eating well...Dev feeds it 15 peas/corns as of now and it takes it in. It is very active. He is just preparing the fresh heating pad for it now Smile In another hour and a half will be time to give it Appertex i guess.

I am naming it Sia Smile
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:39 am

Thank you, pirya. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:45 am

Appreciate the update, Priya. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406
Back to top Go down
spdevanand
Special Pigeon Angel
spdevanand

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Hey Guys,

Baby is doing good Smile His droppings are not stinking like before, but still greenish a bit. I am feeding him regularly and he keeps preening himself very nice. My cam is still not ready, so I got few snaps from my mobile.

Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Sia110

Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Sia210
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Do you keep food with him so he can eat if he wants to?
I think he may be a she...very pretty, sweet face. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406
Back to top Go down
spdevanand
Special Pigeon Angel
spdevanand

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 am

Matilda wrote:
I think he may be a she...very pretty, sweet face. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406

He tries to peck the food but not able to peck them right.

I wish Sia to be a female Smile so that she can be a good mate for Mito. Lets wait and see.
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:29 am

Matilda wrote:
Hope it's a she Smile She definitely looks like a doll I love it/them
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:15 am

Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 686336 for posting the photos, Dev. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 526287
Sia is very pretty. She definitely looks like a youngster.

If you haven't already done so, you might want to put some seeds in a deep dish and see how she does a better job of picking them up.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 am

How is Sia today, dev?
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 am

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 686336 for posting the photos, Dev. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 526287
Sia is very pretty. She definitely looks like a youngster.

If you haven't already done so, you might want to put some seeds in a deep dish and see how she does a better job of picking them up.
Sia definitely is trying to peck seeds on her own though she doesn't succeed most of the times, but at least she is trying Happy Dance She seems to be one smart baby Star quality
Also she is constantly demanding food. I guess they don't know how much to eat? I have NO idea because Dev told me yesterday night she vomited some seeds possibly due to overfeeding Not feeling well So today, Dev is careful and not giving in to her demands Smile

Apart from that she is doing fine Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 am

Matilda wrote:
How is Sia today, dev?
Charis, Sia seems much better Feeling great She keeps asking to be fed and is constantly afraid of Mito. He seems to get some high scaring the poor baby by rushing towards it and with his constant cooing Evil, wrong doing Dev is having a tough time keeping Mito away from Sia and has to keep her in a cage most of the time Very sad Sia though, wants to be let out. Hope they get along
eventually.

Her poops are still greenish but don't stink...i guess with proper nourishment, it will improve. She is getting her dose of metronidazole daily and appertex is due in another 3 days.

Thanks you Charis for helping with the dosage Thank You Will keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:20 am

Pirya...appertex should be on January 4th or 10 days from the firsrt dose.

The green poops are ok as long as they aren't runny.

I'm glad she is doing better. Poor Mito must feel invaded but he will get over it in time although it can take weeks.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:28 am

Appreciate the updates, Priya. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406

Right now, it's probably best that Mito and Sia are separated.
I'm sure they will eventually become friends. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Please keep them appart for at least a month. She needs to be quarantined as you don't know what problems may still be hidden. Other reason is their age difference, she is still too young and his advances towards her will only stress her.
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm

plamenh wrote:
Please keep them appart for at least a month. She needs to be quarantined as you don't know what problems may still be hidden. Other reason is their age difference, she is still too young and his advances towards her will only stress her.
I agree...Dev is keeping them away. Only wish Mito would stop cooing his head off Oh brother
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Appreciate the updates, Priya. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406

Right now, it's probably best that Mito and Sia are separated.
I'm sure they will eventually become friends. Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 458406
Thanks Cindy Smile I hope so too
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Matilda wrote:
Pirya...appertex should be on January 4th or 10 days from the firsrt dose.
Oh ok...i though it was 5 days from the first dose Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 106767 Thank you Charis for correcting me on this Thank You circling

Matilda wrote:
I'm glad she is doing better. Poor Mito must feel invaded but he will get over it in time although it can take weeks.
Hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Priya, Mito is in love mood. You have opportunity to see/hear what is to be hen. He will coo bow dance until hen is so tired of him and say: Ok, Ok, I'll be your nest mate. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 am

Hi Priya and Dev,
How's Sia today?
And Bless you both for caring for "her" !!!
Best wishes,
Carol
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 am

plamenh wrote:
Priya, Mito is in love mood. You have opportunity to see/hear what is to be hen. He will coo bow dance until hen is so tired of him and say: Ok, Ok, I'll be your nest mate. That's too funny
Hehe that will be quite amusing to watch That's too funny
We actually still don't know what gender Sia is of...think it is a girl. She is too young as of now and don't know if Mito is interested in her or just trying to threaten her :That\\\'s so f
But it would be great if she turns out to be a girl! As of now Dev is keeping them apart.
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 am

Joyfulsongtree wrote:
Hi Priya and Dev,
How's Sia today?
And Bless you both for caring for "her" !!!
Best wishes,
Carol
Thank you so much Carol for asking about Sia. She is doing fine and getting more active by the day Smile
Sorry i couldn't post any updates soon as we were busy with another rescue....this time an orphaned kitten Very sad It is in such a bad condition. Have put its story here

https://pij-n-angels.forumotion.net/chitter-chatter-f19/cookie-the-sweet-little-orphaned-kitten-t1074.htm#13063
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon found - Need help!   Baby pigeon found - Need help! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby pigeon found - Need help!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next