Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

~~A true gift from the heart~~

Go down 
+9
jamy
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
plamenh
Joyfulsongtree
Matilda
EgypSwiftLady
Teresa
AZJourney
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:09 pm

As soon as Chuck put Phoenix into Baya's cage he began to dance and coo like there was no tomorrow. And all the while Baya was looking from the top perch. It was just like the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. Circle of Love
And then Baya came down a little closer, to the second perch. Then the first perch. And finally hopped down to where Phoenix was.

It was absolutely wonderful and heartwarming to watch. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:13 pm

I also wanted to mention, Jenn's 'bird room' gets a ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 rating in our book.
It is sooo cool. ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 142829
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 pm

You got Phoenix to where he needed to go.You knew when to let go. That's really wonderful. ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 803589 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 848164
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Matilda wrote:
You got Phoenix to where he needed to go.

You knew when to let go. That's really wonderful. ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 803589 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 848164

Yep! Celebrate
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:24 pm

~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 am

cheers cheers Feeling great cheers cheers

Morning update::: Last night I was sneeky and peeked in to see where they would end up sleeping... and when I saw it... I couldn't help but say..."ahhhhh~"

Phoenix slept on his ladder that leads up to the first perch. And Baya who usually sleeps in her nest... decided last night to sleep on the first perch ...beak to beak... ((and I'm not kidding)) with Phoenix... It was so adorable. I tried to get a picture... ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 106767 BUT..it was too dark and I was afraid of turning the light on, and then they would move Sorry They are still sleeping that way this morning as I type this. Hip Hip Hooray You can rest assured that I'll be giving my legs a workout ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 193770 up the stairs every 30 minutes to check on them today! :That\\\'s so f

and THANK youCindy; for the ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Star3 rating on our bird room... For me .. it's my favorite room in the house Jumpin for joy
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:13 am

~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Woohoo20 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Woohoo20 ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Woohoo20

Thank you so much for the morning update, Jenn. ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 142829
How adorable are those two!! Pigeon angel

I am so glad Chuck was home to partake in this special venture. Being gone so much, he really misses out on a lot. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 am

Wonderful video Jenn Happy I'm so glad everything worked out so well for eveyone! Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am

How absolutely wonderful to read these updates this morning Circle of Love
Cindy, what blessings you have given all round!
That video was definitely 'need a hanky' for me and how thrilling that Baya came out to sleep with Phoenix, too !!!
"Ahhhh" is right and all is right :)

Thank you much for keeping us posted. This is so lovely!

Best wishes,
Carol
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Just caught this story and have so enjoyed reading it.

Jenn that video is priceless, you are so clever. I am just amazed at how quickly they bonded, if ever something was meant to be, this has to be it.

Really looking forward to hearing more.

Janet
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm

I love it/them what a great update
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 pm

jamy wrote:
Just caught this story and have so enjoyed reading it.

Jenn that video is priceless, you are so clever. I am just amazed at how quickly they bonded, if ever something was meant to be, this has to be it.

Really looking forward to hearing more.

Janet

All of us were too. Serious EEK!!
It was wonderful. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm

It is just so sweet to watch these two. :Yes:

I took this picture because I put a small low down shelf on Phoenix's level..and put his wash cloth on it..so he could jump up on it from his little ladder. AND HE just thinks this is the cat's meow! That's too funny He does it like a thousand times..LOL.. He cracks me up! ROTFL Baya will sit down on the low perch that she is on and her tail will literally be wacking Phoenix in his face.. and he just laughs and coos away at her! LOL... At night this is how they sleep. Phoenix is on his rainbow ladder at the top... with his beak towards the little pink mirror.. and Baya will sit on the perch and have her beak right to his while he sits on the ladder.. Circle of Love

When Don returns home.. I'm going to get a Picture(s)/video .. it's just too cute!!! ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Dsc03710
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 pm

That is very cute picture. ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 458406
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:42 am

Chuck and I so appreciate the update on Phoenix, Jenn. Thank You
Their picture is adorable. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am

Oh Jenn, how sweet!!!
I can just see him hopping like that the way the little 'man doves' do when they get
all full of themselves That's too funny
I'm so happy for you and them :)
Best wishes,
Carol
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Jenn, I just read through this thread - how beautiful and sweet. What a love story. I already knew about Phoenix fate and what he has been through and now this happy ending. I just I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them .
These white doves are looking realy like angels. Their white plumage is the metaphor for beauty, innocence and love - what else? I cannot find words for it. I am just eager to know what is happening next. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:17 pm

It is such a happy story. ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:23 pm

We are just thrilled Phoenix and Baya clicked so quickly. YESS!!
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: UPDATE::::   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 am

Thought I'd post these pictures.. of Baya and Phoenix!

They are an official couple now. They are inseperable! Baya fell head over heals and has layed him eggs! and Like a dutifull Daddy he helped to make the nest prior to the eggs! awww.... so sweet! Heres a few snaps... In one of the pictures there is one fake egg and the other real one.. I hadn't switched out the other real one.. which I QUICKLY did! :Yes: LOL! I have a video of him Helping Baya with the hay, so I'll work on getting it up! But here are a few teasers!

Phoenix looking at the eggs like "WHAT the heck is that!!"" confused
~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Dsc03822

and taking a step back to see if they REALLY are what he thinks they are! LOL!!! ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 321758
~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Dsc03823

Phoenix in the nest adding the finishing touches! That's too funny
~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Dsc03824

And of course Baya found one more perfect addition that she handed off to Phoenix to add! I have the video of this part which is soooo cute because they both have ahold of this piece trying to put it in the nest together! :Yes: which is why Phoenix is all blurry, because he is trying to shake his head to get Baya to let GO!!!!
~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Dsc03825
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 pm

This is soo precious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for the update - love it Happy Dance Thrilled

Nothing like a little dove tug-of-war to make the nest "just right" That's too funny

Thanks, Jenn Feeling great
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 pm

that's so lovely I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:03 pm

OOOOOOHHHHHH,,, This is such a beautiful story, it makes you feel all soppy. I love it/them

Janet
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Jenn they are so very sweet! I love watching doves gather things for their nest. Circle of Love

I'm so glad the happy couple look sooo darn happy! That's too funny

Once a week we give our pairs a small bunch of orchard grass to line their nest it keeps them busy for the day. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm so happy for them Jenn. Such cute pictures. I hope they have many happy years together. ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 848164
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~A true gift from the heart~~   ~~A true gift from the heart~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~A true gift from the heart~~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next