Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds

Go down 
+8
Tech
AZJourney
Joyfulsongtree
EgypSwiftLady
Teresa
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
NiteOwl
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 pm

I thought it would be fun to start a thread of pictures of all us crazy Pigeon People with our birds. I think it'll be fun. The pictures have to include both you and your birds together. So here I am, out in my loft, feeding peanuts to my birds, in my "pigeon clothes", that I think most of us must have if we go into a place with a bunch of birds landing on us. LOL.

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 0432
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Cute...I will be hard to beat that. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 982130
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Pictur12
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Oh Charis I love that pic. I like the way the two of you are looking at each other. Really cute.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Jay,
Your picture is wonderful. Star quality
I love the little guy in the lower right corner peeking around to see what's going on. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

That's a cute picture, Charis. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Jay,
I love the little guy in the lower right corner peeking around to see what's going on. I love it/them

Thanks Cindy. That little guy down in the right hand corner is Screech, who was in lock up for misbehaving, but that's another post. LOL. I did give them their peanuts afterwards. And believe me........he knew exactly what was going on. They ALL know when the peanuts are being shared. They just love them. I think he was just concerned that he wouldn't get any. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 789920
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:23 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:
Jay,

Thanks Cindy. That little guy down in the right hand corner is Screech, who was in lock up for misbehaving, but that's another post. LOL. I did give them their peanuts afterwards. And believe me........he knew exactly what was going on. They ALL know when the peanuts are being shared. They just love them. I think he was just concerned that he wouldn't get any. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 789920

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Wonderful photos, Jay and Charis!
Don't know how to get around that, as I could only pose with one pigeon at a time... I'll have to think about it!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:
Jay,

Thanks Cindy. That little guy down in the right hand corner is Screech, who was in lock up for misbehaving, but that's another post. LOL. I did give them their peanuts afterwards. And believe me........he knew exactly what was going on. They ALL know when the peanuts are being shared. They just love them.
I think he was just concerned that he wouldn't get any. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 789920

Sounds like Dolly. Oh brother He spends more time in the motel than he does in the common area of the aviary. :For Shame:

:That\\\'s so f Now that sounds like Reese. He's always worried he isn't going to get his share of Meow Mix. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Teresa wrote:
Wonderful photos, Jay and Charis!
Don't know how to get around that, as I could only pose with one pigeon at a time... I'll have to think about it!

Nothing wrong with posting with one pigeon, as long as it is you with your bird/birds.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:
Fancyfeathers wrote:
Jay,

Thanks Cindy. That little guy down in the right hand corner is Screech, who was in lock up for misbehaving, but that's another post. LOL. I did give them their peanuts afterwards. And believe me........he knew exactly what was going on. They ALL know when the peanuts are being shared. They just love them.
I think he was just concerned that he wouldn't get any. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 789920

Sounds like Dolly. Oh brother He spends more time in the motel than he does in the common area of the aviary. :For Shame:

:That\\\'s so f Now that sounds like Reese. He's always worried he isn't going to get his share of Meow Mix. That's too funny

That's funny! Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 321758
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 am

Wonderful thread Jay! I love how your pigeons land all over you in the loft no wonder you
'Special' pigeon clothes! Laughing

Charis you definitely do have an Angel on your shoulder! Love the photo I love it/them

At the moment we don't have any pigeons that prefer my company over their mates... would a dove qualify ?

I can't wait to see more Pigeon angel & their pijjies Great job
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 am

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
Wonderful thread Jay! I love how your pigeons land all over you in the loft no wonder you
'Special' pigeon clothes! Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_lol

Charis you definitely do have an Angel on your shoulder! Love the photo Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 334215

At the moment we don't have any pigeons that prefer my company over their mates... would a dove qualify ?

I can't wait to see more Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 803589 & their pijjies Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 526287

You bet. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 878776
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Robin, of course a dove would qualify!
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Jay and Charis, I love the pics of you and your babies :)

This is me with our first ringneck dove, a rescue called Jerusalem (and numerous other nicknames...:)

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds CooCaroo_0121

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:13 pm

That's a great picture, Carol. Star quality
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Oh Carol, that's a beautiful picture of you and your little dove. Thank you for posting it. What a pretty little one he/she is.
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Thank you for the sweet comments, Cindy and Jay :)
And heeheehee - He's a HE, alright That's too funny

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Well then........................he is very handsome, and YOU are very pretty! Star quality
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Love the picture, Carol. It's very joyful. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Love the photo Carol :Yes: I have a soft spot in my heart for ringnecks I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Oh the pictures are GREAT! Thrilled

I love each of them...

Jaye... after looking at yours I've decided I'm coming over to your house to have my hair done!!! :That\\\'s so f

AND... Charis... the look on both of your faces...deserves to have the Eifel Tower in the background!! ((although I spy our pic on the fridge)) That's too funny Just so sweet!

Your Dove is Beautiful Carol!!!!! I love the color of him! Great Picture of you too!! It is lovely to place a name and face together!!!!

In the next week or so .. I will have to see what I can scrounge up! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

AZJourney wrote:
Oh the pictures are GREAT! Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 26340

I love each of them...

Jaye... after looking at yours I've decided I'm coming over to your house to have my hair done!!! Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 164371

AND... Charis... the look on both of your faces...deserves to have the Eifel Tower in the background!! ((although I spy our pic on the fridge)) Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 982130 Just so sweet!

Your Dove is Beautiful Carol!!!!! I love the color of him! Great Picture of you too!! It is lovely to place a name and face together!!!!

In the next week or so .. I will have to see what I can scrounge up! Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 982130

Told ya. Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds 982130
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:54 pm

AZJourney wrote:
Oh the pictures are GREAT! Thrilled

I love each of them...

Jaye... after looking at yours I've decided I'm coming over to your house to have my hair done!!! :That\\\'s so f

AND... Charis... the look on both of your faces...deserves to have the Eifel Tower in the background!! ((although I spy our pic on the fridge)) That's too funny Just so sweet!

In the next week or so .. I will have to see what I can scrounge up! That's too funny

Right on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds   Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Pigeon People and Their Birds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next