Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Nesting Material

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

Nesting Material Empty
PostSubject: Nesting Material   Nesting Material Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Anyone in LA who knows where to get tobacco stems (aside from jedds)....

Thanks,

Tech
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Nesting Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesting Material   Nesting Material Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Order on line or call and place your order with a credit card and they will be delivered to you. You can also buy Timothy Hay, at the pet store, for nesting material. I look through the packages to get the package with the longest pieces.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

Nesting Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesting Material   Nesting Material Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 am

Foys or Seigels has them in their catalogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

Nesting Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesting Material   Nesting Material Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Matilda wrote:
Order on line or call and place your order with a credit card and they will be delivered to you. You can also buy Timothy Hay, at the pet store, for nesting material. I look through the packages to get the package with the longest pieces.

LOL. That's how I buy mine too. Look for the longest pieces. And they really like the Timothy grass. And it's clean. Also easier to get. Somtimes they sell the bags with the short pieces in it. You don't want that. Too short.
Back to top Go down
ThePigeonKid
Special Pigeon Angel
ThePigeonKid

Nesting Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesting Material   Nesting Material Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Matilda wrote:
You can also buy Timothy Hay, at the pet store, for nesting material. I look through the packages to get the package with the longest pieces.

I did not know that I could use Timothy Hay for nesting material, that's cool Thank You circling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nesting Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesting Material   Nesting Material Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nesting Material
Page 1 of 1