Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Another baby....

Go down 
+11
NiteOwl
rattyfied
AZJourney
Jackie\'s Mom
Joyfulsongtree
Teresa
priya
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
ThePigeonKid
EgypSwiftLady
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

Another baby.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:22 pm

She still has the crooked beak, I'm hoping that once the upper mandable hardens to file a bit off to straighten it out.

But the lump on her neck is gone! :Yes: Happy Thrilled

Hope you enjoy the vid. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:11 pm

What a charming...charming, little being.
Thrilled

Tell me...do you feed her on the side the beak is crooked toeard?If so..amybe try feeding from the other side because then the break would be pulled the other way. It's soft now and that may help realign it.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Matilda wrote:
What a charming...charming, little being.
Thrilled

Tell me...do you feed her on the side the beak is crooked toeard?If so..amybe try feeding from the other side because then the break would be pulled the other way. It's soft now and that may help realign it.

She is a cutie!!!! :Yes:

I tried to feed her front on when I fed with the syringe and now that she's eating corn & peas she just opens & I pop them in.
I noticed she still has her egg tooth... I know it should 've fallen off by now but remember she is delayed with some of her growing... Anyway the tip seems to be stopping her beak from straightening soif it could get it off without hurting her I think her beak would straighten out.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Robin............Loved, Loved, Loved the video.............She is sooooooooo cute. I love it/them

I'm thrilled that she is doing so well Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled and so happy that the lump has completely disappeared Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Thanks for the update........please keep them coming.

Louise Another baby.... - Page 9 789920
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 am

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
pigeon 1 Thanks everyone for cheering on Precious as she continues to grow. Happy Another baby.... - Page 9 35455

Yesterday was a busy day so I didn't realize how low the baby formula had gotten 🇳🇴 so it was decided that the time was right to start Precious on warm peas & corn.

Feeding the peas & corn was a big hit not only for Precious but also the 4 Boston Terriers that we live with. Laughing The dogs love to eat the beans, carrots & lima beans that Precious doesn't eat!

This morning Precious weighed in at 129 grams. She reminds me of a toddler that is just learning how to walk when I let her stretch her legs out of her nest. Happy That's too funny

Precious sends her love to all of her pij-n-angel Aunties Circle of Love

It's great that Precious has caught on to the peas and corn. Another baby.... - Page 9 142829 That's cute about the dogs. :That\\\'s so f

Her wieght is picking up nicely. YESS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 am

What an adorable video, Robin. Tickled Pink Thanks for sharing it with us.
Precious' feathers are really beginning to 'sprout'. Thrilled
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Love the new video! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them
Precious is adorable!
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm

that's lovely
Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Rockin Robin Star quality
Love the video and the updated news!!!
I'm so thrilled for you and Precious - this makes me one happy auntie, indeed Circle of Love

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am

I'll bet that Precious has grown by leaps and bounds during this time when one day makes a huge difference.
How is she doing, Robin?
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 am

When time permits for you, Robin, we'd love to see some updated photos of that ever so sweet Precious. Picture(s)/video
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
When time permits for you, Robin, we'd love to see some updated photos of that ever so sweet Precious. Picture(s)/video

Sorry Embarassed Serious EEK!!

The weather has been so nice here I've only been in the house to feed Precious Happy Trying to get as much done in the tortoise enclosures as possible so when it gets warm enough they can go out :Yes:

I'll try to get some tomorrow, I'm going to take Precious out with me for awhile.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 pm

No worries. Enjoy that nice weather. Feeling great Smile
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm

When you have time, Robin...that will be soon enough.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Precious has had a bit of a set back but I think we caught it in time.

She has been eating thawed corn, peas and bit of soft carrot for about a week now but last night I noticed that it seemed as though the food wasn't going down all the way to her crop as usual. I tried gently working it down but even that didn't work.

Because Precious was still very hungry I decided to gavage feed her, this worked filling her crop full.

This morning I contacted Charis wanting her input, it was decided that Precious has canker so I started Spartrix right away.

Tonight Precious was again handfed formula, she has a huge appetite and runs across the counter axiously waiting for her meal!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Give her a kiss form her aunties, Robin and let me know how she is in the morning. I hope she is better.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 pm

So sorry to hear of the setback for little Precious. Not feeling well

If the canker is treated immedately she will improve in a few days and be back to her old schedule. In the meantime I am sure she is enjoying being hand fed the formula.

Thanks for the update Robin.

Give her a kiss from Auntie Louise

Louise
Another baby.... - Page 9 789920
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 pm

I'm sorry to hear Precious is having a bit of an issue, Robin.
Sending my best wishes she's feeling better real soon. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 am

Precious wanted to send this video to all her Aunties.... Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 am

:That\\\'s so f ...this auntie loves Precious' new feature film. She really is precious. Star quality

Louise will go nuts over that movie.

I'm faily confident, after seeing her face, that she does have canker. How is she doing today? Did the spartrix help? She certainly is an active baby. :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 am

Matilda wrote:
:
I'm faily confident, after seeing her face, that she does have canker. How is she doing today? Did the spartrix help? She certainly is an active baby. :That\\\'s so f

How can you tell she has canker by seeing the video? I'm not doubting you Charis I would just like to learm more.

2nd. Spartrix pill today, I think I'll handfeed her lunch & try the thawed corn & peas for supper. Hopefully she'll be able to swallow those.

I'm glad you liked her video :Yes:
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:41 am

Robin...I can tell by the sparce feathers around her face. That is one of the tale tell signs in young birds.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 am

That is an adorable video, Robin. Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:08 pm

OMG..............The video of little Precious is absolutely wonderful I love it/them I love it/them Circle of Love I love it/them I love it/them

She is growing up so beautifully Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance .........I'm loving her coloring. Is that coloring prevelant in Egyptian Swifts?? She is so alert and active.......you would never know what a rough start she had.

I know I will regret saying this, Another baby.... - Page 9 310554 but that video made me want another baby bird so bad. Circle of Love With baby bird season right around the corner, I'll get my wish before I know it. Shock

Robin.........The light feathering around the face and bottom neck area are a tell tale sign of canker. I've had it in a few of the babies I have raised. Within a few days of the spartrix treatment, it should be under control. Please continue the treatment for atleast 5 days.

You have done an amazing job with her Way To Go

Please keep the updates coming..............I just loveeeeeeeee them.

Louise Another baby.... - Page 9 789920
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Oh MY GOODNESS! Is there any way that she could be ANY CUTER... Another baby.... - Page 9 106767 I DON'T think so!!! Robin... omg~ cheers she is exactly as her names says; PRECIOUS!!! Circle of Love I watched it so many times.. my cheeks hurt from smiling YOU rock !!!! Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another baby....   Another baby.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another baby....
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next