Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center Empty
PostSubject: Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center   Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 pm

This is a great place and very pigeon friendly. I have pledged formula for baby rabbits in honor of Jolly@5 who currently has 11 rabbit rescues of her own.

Good morning everyone! Although the calendar says spring, it’s only 25 degrees here right now…brrrrr. It’s supposed to get up into the 50’s again though by the weekend!

Just a couple of quick updates. We have received a few new pledges, THANK YOU SO MUCH to those who have signed on. We are still needing about 250 people at the minimum of $5.00 a month to cover the monthly food budget alone. I know we can do it and keep this center going!!! PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY TO PLEDGE YOUR MONTHLY SUPPORT TO THE WILDLIFE HERE, THEY NEED YOU!!! Here is a link to our pledge page where you can sign up: http://www.skyes-spirit.com/index_files/pledge.htm

Baby season will be here any time now. We’ve received baby cottontail rabbits as early as this week in the past. I do not have enough funds to purchase more formula than what I have remaining from last season so we need some help with funds so that I’ll have the formula here for all the little one’s that will be coming in. Also, baby birds of prey will be coming in soon just like the little great horned we got in a couple weeks ago. He’s doing really well and eating us out of “mouse and home”. Heheheheheehe. That’s one of our famous sayings around here!! Also, Fawns will start coming in within a month and yet again, their formula has gone up in price. We can’t leave these helpless babies without care!!! They need us all to care about them.

The wildlife baby shower is coming together nicely, our one building that we use for our events was severely damaged by that wind storm, hopefully we’ll be able to fix it before the shower. We’ve got some businesses that have sent us some prizes for the raffle and we’ve got door prizes adding up too! If you would like me to e-mail you a .jpg copy of the flyer so you can print some up and pass them out, let me know. The date is April 25th from noon until 4pm here at our center.

If you are an ebay seller you can help the wildlife by donating part of your sales. Here is a link to our missionfish site: http://donations.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=21144 During the rest of March and all of April we are one of the organizations spotlighted in the “Spotlight on the Environment”. Auctions benefitting our center get more promotion because they are for a non profit but during this campaign and also one in June that will be for animal awareness we will be getting more advertising. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks again to everyone who has stuck beside us in this terrible economy…This organization needs to continue, and WE WILL!!!!

Love you all!!

Maryjane

Maryjane & Robert Angelo
Skye’s Spirit Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
www.skyes-spirit.com
889 Farron Surrena Road
Harrisville, PA 16038

***“Skye’s Spirit Wildlife Rehabilitation Center is a non profit center dedicated to the care, rehabilitation and release of inured and orphaned wildlife. We are currently having a very serious problem with funding in this economy and are in desperate need of contributions to keep this center open and running for wildlife. We are looking for people to pledge their support to the animals! Your monthly contribution of even $5 combined with others that pledge will go a long way to helping these beautiful animals get the care they need. Please pledge today and challenge your friends, family and co-workers to pledge their help as well. We can all make a HUGE difference by joining together to help wildlife.
Please visit this page: http://www.skyes-spirit.com/index_files/pledge.htm to set up your monthly contribution! THANKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center   Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Done! Happy
Back to top Go down

Spring News Letter from Skye's Spirit Rehabilitation Center
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Library :: Discussing Resources-
Jump to: