Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Empty
PostSubject: Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon   Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon   Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Great link. Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon   Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Charis,
I recently tried this and found that those baby pigeons who aren't afraid of you take to it really well!! It's amazing! Happy

But pigeons (e.g. woodies) that are a bit afraid of you and don't want you to bottle feed them don't open their beaks and therefore won't take the seed (I use seed since I don't have the food mentioned on that website. I haven't had any problems with seed). However, once their fear disappears they will feed from the bottle.

It's a really good way to get extra food in baby pigeons besides gavaging them fluid. I love it! Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon   Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Mrs.AviatorRodent wrote:
Hi Charis,
I recently tried this and found that those baby pigeons who aren't afraid of you take to it really well!! It's amazing! Happy

But pigeons (e.g. woodies) that are a bit afraid of you and don't want you to bottle feed them don't open their beaks and therefore won't take the seed (I use seed since I don't have the food mentioned on that website. I haven't had any problems with seed). However, once their fear disappears they will feed from the bottle.

It's a really good way to get extra food in baby pigeons besides gavaging them fluid. I love it! Happy

Great! I'm happy it worked for you. Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon 116281
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Special Pigeon Angel
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon   Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Thank You circling for the link, the information is very useful, helpful and clear! Thanks
Back to top Go down
SplizzlahSavage

SplizzlahSavage

PostSubject: Very Useful   Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Ya I made one of these today. I like how this describes not to use seeds because the baby can in hail one. Same goes with liquids and bottle feeding baby birds they can get that in there nostrils gotta be careful of that
Back to top Go down
http://HomeBird.BlogSpot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon   Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bottle feeding a Baby Pigeon
Page 1 of 1