Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Creations of God

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

Creations of God Empty
PostSubject: Creations of God   Creations of God Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:23 am

I came across this from an article printed in a local newspaper during the lenten season:

"My friend asked me why I waste time on these useless creatures. They have no value. They don’t even look nice.

She is right. Yes, why do I waste my time on these hardy birds (they thrive in the harsh city environment, too, you know)? You see, they remind me of Psalm 8:4: “What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings, and crowned him with glory and honor.”
What are birds that man should be mindful of them? They are creations of God.

The care I give them reminds me that God values me more than the birds in the field and the lilies in the valley. I am a little lower than the angels. That is why I waste time on these birds.

By supporting the birds, I not only support Mother Nature but I also feed the faith I have in God: that he will never leave me nor forsake me.

It is a Lenten Season thought that comforts me when the going gets rough. For sure the birds believe that they will never be disappointed with me. How much more I in the hands of the creator of the universe?"
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Creations of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creations of God   Creations of God Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 am

That's a lovely article, Tech.
Back to top Go down
joyful_pigeon
Special Pigeon Angel
joyful_pigeon

Creations of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creations of God   Creations of God Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:47 pm

I agree
Thanks for sharing that with us, Tech.
Back to top Go down
pouletchalet

Creations of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creations of God   Creations of God Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh that just brings tears to my eyes!
Thanks for sharing this. I think many of us crazy pijin lovers feel the same way.
Creations of God 789920
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creations of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creations of God   Creations of God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creations of God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: