Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zakria

Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:27 am

Have anybody produced or seen Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid?

http://picasaweb.google.com/zakriya78
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi there/Bye ...there Zakria...we may just be the wrong flock to ask that question of...but you never know.
I looked at the pictures of your birds and they are very beautiful. They appear to be more dove sized...is that right?
Do you have other birds besides your hybrids? We'd love to hear about them and you too...where you live and such.
One of the things I love so much about this forum, is that we are an international forum . # 1
Back to top Go down
zakria

PostSubject: male dove x female pigeon hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:32 am

Hello: ...there Zakria...we may just be the wrong flock to ask that question of...but you never know.
My all hybrids produced with Male Pigeons and female Doves.
I looked at the pictures of your birds and they are very beautiful. They appear to be more dove sized...is that right?
Yes,these are big than doves.
Do you have other birds besides your hybrids? We'd love to hear about them and you too...where you live and such.
I have this time only a pigeon and one Eurasian Collared dove.I am from Pakistan.
One of the things I love so much about this forum, is that we are an international forum . # 1[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:38 am

...Zakria Thank You circling ...
We'd love to see pictures of your pigeon too.
How long have you had birds?
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:49 am

zakria wrote:
Hello: ...there Zakria...we may just be the wrong flock to ask that question of...but you never know.
My all hybrids produced with Male Pigeons and female Doves.
Yes,these are big than doves.
I have this time only a pigeon and one Eurasian Collared dove.I am from Pakistan.

One of the things I love so much about this forum, is that we are an international forum . # 1

Thank you, zakria. And we're thrilled that you are a part of our forum.
I thoroughly enjoy reading, and learning, about our international members and their pigeons. Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Readin19
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
zakria

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks my friend.
Thank you, zakria. And we're thrilled that you are a part of our forum.
I thoroughly enjoy reading, and learning, about our international members and their pigeons. Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Readin19[/quote]
Back to top Go down
zakria

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:01 am

I am busy after some days,i can send pics.I touch this hobby 15 years but between these 15 years i stopped many times.

Matilda wrote:
Back to top Go down
zakria

PostSubject: Pics   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Sorry Matilda,I have too late but i am still busy.I come only for send pics.Pics not good.

http://rapidshare.com/files/411940442/Zakriya_s_BIRD.zip

First a Baby Eurasian Collared Dove,Second Figurite type Female Pigeon,Third A male Ringneck Dove with a female Pigeon,Final pic Pair of Ringneck Dove.I use my album only for Pigeon/Dove Hybrids,When i produce any new hybrid,I upload on album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/zakriya78

Matilda wrote:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Zakria,

This bird (the light brown one) comes to my roof sometimes, and I think he looks a bit like your hybrids. What do you think?

Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid DSCNB6700-ccr400

Sorry the photo is not very sharp, it was taken with the zoom.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Teresa...that looks very much like the hybrid I have seen although it is very small but not as small as a dove.
Back to top Go down
zakria

PostSubject: Indication   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:33 am

If he have neck ring shade on his neck,it could be a hybrid also you can check under tail feathers.If these are like doves but if not have any dove indication.It is only normal pigeon.
I am coming after one month.
Take Care
Bye.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 am

Thank you Zakria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid   Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male Dove X Female Pigeon Hybrid
Page 1 of 1