Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

The Chronicals of Virgil

Go down 
+7
Tech
jamy
AZWhitefeather
Angel
Teresa
Matilda
Virgil
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:30 am

YOu know Virgil...you might ask you mom to take a picture of you and blow it up to 8 1/2X11. She can send it to me and I will have it coated with a heavy plastic to keep it dry. After that, and in the dead of the night, I could post it on the light pole near where your flock has braskfast... The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 23878 ...then they can see you are OK. The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 514260 [that would be me]
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:35 am

Virgil is not the only cute here...all of you are cute! Tickled Pink Feeling great Circle of Love Happy Dance :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:36 am

Tech wrote:
Virgil is not the only cute here...all of you are cute! Tickled Pink Feeling great Circle of Love Happy Dance :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f

I agree with you !00%!
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:38 am

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Matilda wrote:
Virgil...I saw your Hawthorne flock today and they look good. Everyone was leaving them alone and they were eating the breakfast Faon left for them.

I yelled acroos the street so they could hear...Vigil is doing good.

There was a human walking past that gave me a very odd look... Hmmm ...I wonder why?!

The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758 Happy Dance The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758

Hahahahah! LOL! Charis, I also do that. When I pass a lone or flock of pigeons anywhere , I greet them! But I make sure no human is around. Hmmm The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 106767 Tickled Pink
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:52 am

Next time Tech...just see what happens when you greet them with humans around. The reactions are very fun. The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758
Earlier in the week, I was out for a walk and came upon an adorable robin that was collecting moss for a nest. Me being me...had to stop and have a chat with the little fellow. You know...admire him...admire the moss...wish him a fruitful season and all. I was unaware that I was being observed by an elderly gentleman that was also out for a walk. When I finally noticed him it was because he was laughing really hard. I said ...good morning, isn't this a lovely robin?! I left him laught so hard, he could hardly hang on to his cane. Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:05 pm

LOL!

Oh if only all the people in this world would be like us, it would be heavenly!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Tech wrote:
LOL!

Oh if only all the people in this world would be like us, it would be heavenly!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f

It sure would. Thank goodness we have each other. cheers
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Matilda wrote:
Next time Tech...just see what happens when you greet them with humans around. The reactions are very fun. The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758
Earlier in the week, I was out for a walk and came upon an adorable robin that was collecting moss for a nest. Me being me...had to stop and have a chat with the little fellow. You know...admire him...admire the moss...wish him a fruitful season and all. I was unaware that I was being observed by an elderly gentleman that was also out for a walk. When I finally noticed him it was because he was laughing really hard. I said ...good morning, isn't this a lovely robin?! I left him laught so hard, he could hardly hang on to his cane. Happy Dance

You're beautiful! You probably made his day! That's just too funny! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:12 pm

It was very funny and of course, when caught in the act, I act as if I walk around talking to birds all the time... The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 106767 ...oh...I guess I do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Matilda wrote:
It was very funny and of course, when caught in the act, I act as if I walk around talking to birds all the time... The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 106767 ...oh...I guess I do. Laughing

The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758 The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758 The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758 The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 321758

Wonderful! Happy Dance

I also greet all manner of creatures I see out! Like Tech, I try to do it discretely, but it doen't always end up that way... If I'm in the middle of greeting a pigeon with 'Hi, beautiful!' and somebody stares like I'm crazy, I just say, 'And you're not too bad yourself!' and leave them standing there shell-shocked! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Matilda wrote:

:That\\\'s so f Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:42 pm

We're looking forward to reading some more!

The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 MoWillemPigeonVirgil

Serious EEK!! :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Yes...we certainly are. Right on
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Teresa wrote:

Oh Teresa, That's sooooooo cute! Things are a little hectic here these last few days, but I'll certainly let Virgil know that you've asked for him. I copied your little picture there, and when I show him, I'm sure he'll want a copy for his nest box. Thank you. That is just too cute.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:40 am

Teresa wrote:

I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them That is too cute, Teresa.
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm

knock, knock...Is Virgil there? Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Thank You circling But nothing is too good for Virgil! I think he's GREAT! # 1
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:25 pm

I wonder if Virgil would be barbequeing this memorial weekend Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Hopefully...only tofu. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Tech wrote:
I wonder if Virgil would be barbequeing this memorial weekend Hmmm

:That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:59 am

Virgil must be busy for the memorial weekend. If we don't hear from you before the weekend, then have a nice long weekend handsome angel! The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 588547
Back to top Go down
Virgil

Virgil

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:57 am

Hi guys. Virgil here!
First of all I want to thank Teresa for the picture of my book. It's wonderful! Mom made a copy and presented it to me and Cricket. My mate was VERY impressed. I'm putting it up in the loft so that everyone will know that I'm a celebrity. Our eggs didn't hatch, so we're starting another nest for some new ones. Mom and Dad were in the loft tonight, cleaning and giving out treats. I love treats. And I could tell that she was enjoying watching Me and Cricket running out to the aviary to snuggle and make love. I heard her tell Dad how happy it made her feel to see her little Cricket running around having fun with a mate of her own. Anyway, when we came back in, we noticed that our whole nestbox had been emptied, and there was new stuff in it. Not a lot, just a little bit, so now we have to gather straw and Timothy hay all over again. And it smelled funny too. Something she sprays in there when she empties the boxes. I don't know what it is, or what the reason is for taking away our nest, and making our box smell funny. We kinda liked the way it smelled before. And there was lots of seeds around on the floor, cuz we get our own dish in the box. We CAN go down to the floor to eat with everyone else, but on account of we're so special, we get our own food in our box. And she took away all those seeds too. They came in handy when we have eaten what is in the dish. Midnight snacks, you know. Now we have to start all over again. I wish you guys would talk to her and tell her to leave our box alone. We had a good night though, went on a moonlight walk in the aviary and snuggled. It sure is nice having someone special to spend time with. Cricket is very affectionate, and a couple of times her old boyfriend came by to bother us, but she pecked him right off the perch in front of our little home, and told him to go back to his mate. I'm a lucky guy. She only has eyes for me. Sometimes Mom puts me in time out in my box, but only for a little while. when I chase the others away from the water and don't let them drink. I mostly do that cuz Cricket is watching, and she likes that I am brave, and knows that I can take care of her. It's kinda nice being a pij when you live in a warm cozy loft where you can play and terrorize all day long, and sleep on your very own perch at night. Kinda nice.
This weekend will be spent just lazing around and Mom said she would set up our pools when she gets home from work. Her weekend on. Monday, she will be home all day, and so we can have longer pool time. She won't leave it set up when she isn't here, as she worries about me. I wish she would see that I am fine, and even with one wing, I can take care of myself. Geez! I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Morningsintheloft024
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:59 am

It's great to h ear from you, Virgil. I'm so glad everything is going well. Thrilled

I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well.
Enjoy your extended 'pool' time. Tickled Pink
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi there, Virgil!

You look terribly dashing in thais new photo, if I may say so! And it was a pleasure, as always, reading about you. Could it be you're the first pigeon with a blog?... Laughing

Such a shame your box gets to smell strange once in a while, but if you feel inconvenienced, I've got a word for you: mites! Yes, exactly, just the thought of them is enough to make you itch! Better put up with the smell, eh? Happy

I'm delighted you and Cricket like your 'celebrity' picture, and I hope you have a wonderful extended weekend! Feeling great
Back to top Go down
Virgil

Virgil

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Mites? What are MITES? I don't believe that I have ever heard of that before. And what does that have to do with the funny smell in my nest box after Mom cleans it all out? Including the nest that we worked so hard to make. I don't know why she has to do that. She won't even leave the straw that we made into a nest. Can you please tell me about what this is, and why I can't just keep my old nest? I think I heard her use that word before when she was putting this powder stuff under my wings and tail, and all over. She said that she didn't want me to get it, but didn't tell me what it was. Is it something bad, and why does it make you itch to just say it? Maybe if I can understand all this stuff, I will have more patience when Mom does these things. The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 106767
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals of Virgil   The Chronicals of Virgil - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals of Virgil
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Living with a Special Needs Pigeon and/or Dove-
Jump to: