Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL

Go down 
+5
EgypSwiftLady
Matilda
Teresa
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Appreciate the update, Louise. Smile
I am so glad to see Sweetie is doing well. YESS!!

Great photo. Thanks for sharing it with us. SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks for the picture. Yep...........there's her band. That's great. I'm going to band my releases. It's a good idea, as it certainly does help to recognize them quickly.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 am

Louise you, of course!, did a wonderful job getting Sweetie back to health again! I love it/them

I'm so glad she returned to the flock. By the look of her photo she is vary happy to have her friends around here. SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 983488
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 am

It's great to see Sweetie back with her flock and doing well! Way To Go Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: HAD A WONDERFUL SURPRISE TODAY   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm

I was outside in my backyard this morning doing my weekly poop cleanup and hosing down the patio.

I was bending down in the grass and picking up dog poop, when a single pigeon flew down from the roof and landed beside me ..................IT WAS SWEETIE!!!!! I love it/them SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 983488 SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 983488 I love it/them I immediately looked at her leg band........and there she was #26 clearly on the band.

She just stood next to me for awhile, wasn't scared or aprenhesive at all. I went into the house to get a handfull of seed and the camera. I was able to get her to eat from my hand, but when I took the camera out, it fightened her, and she flew up to the back wall.

I was able to get a picture of her, and have asked Charis to post it for me. Hopefully it will be posted shortely.

She looks great. I am thrilled that she made it through the freezing nights of the winter and that she looks so well.

I can't put in words how gratifying the feeling is to know she is well, free and remembers me. Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate

Louise
SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 789920

Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 pm

That's wonderful. I needed some happy news today! I'll go see if that picture has arrived in my in box!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Here she is...looking good!   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 pm

SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Little10
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Sweetie looks wonderful, Louise. YESS!!
I'm so happy she came by to pay a visit. SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 983488 SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 983488
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AnnieBirdy
Special Pigeon Angel
AnnieBirdy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 735397 I dont think you will know me my friend, but people like YOU, and birds like SWEETIE, are the reason I carry on.
I think just one word can describe......
HOPE
SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 983488 SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 35455
Thankyou, for all that you did!
Back to top Go down
http://www.precious-wings.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Oh WOW, look at her! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them A wonderful surprise indeed!
Thank you for the update, Louise! Thank You

It brought tears to my eyes to see Sweetie looking so well after all she went through. And she certainly knew her mommy! SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 983488
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL   SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUSLY ILL FERAL
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6