Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

adopting unreleasable pigeon!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zomg fishies

zomg fishies

adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: adopting unreleasable pigeon!   adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:03 am

worse :( shes either dilusional or desperate but she coos to every male bird outside of the house and one landed near the window this morning and did the courting dance and she went insane she cooed back at him, would duck her head swell her neck plummage and then coo more to him(she did the oooh oooh coo). she wanted so bad to get to him :( im wondering if what she needs is a male friend not a female? she stays away from the baby female i have now but she gets so upset when she hears males coo. [i]what do i do??
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: adopting unreleasable pigeon!   adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 am

Probably she would find companionship with another hen.
Back to top Go down
zomg fishies

zomg fishies

PostSubject: Re: adopting unreleasable pigeon!   adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:15 am

ok and do u trim the nails of your birds?
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: adopting unreleasable pigeon!   adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 am

You may need to if they are getting really long. Just trim the very tip if they are sharpe. Do the same if they are too long...just little bits at a time because you don't want to cut so short the nail bleeds.
You will need to have some flour or baking soda handy, in case one does bleed.
Back to top Go down
zomg fishies

zomg fishies

PostSubject: Re: adopting unreleasable pigeon!   adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

okay, i actually dont trim my piggies nails because i have a roof tile perch in my room that they love to sit and walk on, it keeps them from getting long
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: adopting unreleasable pigeon!   adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm

zomg fishies wrote:
okay, i actually dont trim my piggies nails because i have a roof tile perch in my room that they love to sit and walk on, it keeps them from getting long

That's great, Ann.
The nails are kept short without you having to worry about trimming them. adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adopting unreleasable pigeon!   adopting unreleasable pigeon! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adopting unreleasable pigeon!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2