Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

I'm receiving a special delivery today,

Go down 
+6
tamarasommers
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
Teresa
EgypSwiftLady
Matilda
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Tam...I think you've seen this thread but just in case...here is Angel's story.

http://www.pigeonangels.com/baby-pigeons-and-doves-f32/the-littlest-angel-t469.htm
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 am

Matilda wrote:
Fingers crossed ...there is a possibility that Elliot will be going to live with Angel to be her mate. It would be wonderful for him if that happens. Wonderful for me too as Angel spends a lot of time her when her family goes on weekend get-aways and vacations.
Angel is here again now, for 10 days, and so we'll see how it goes.

Sounds like this might be a match made in heaven for all. I love it/them Hopefully they will fall in pigeon love and come to visit you often I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 116281
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 am

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
Matilda wrote:
Fingers crossed ...there is a possibility that Elliot will be going to live with Angel to be her mate. It would be wonderful for him if that happens. Wonderful for me too as Angel spends a lot of time her when her family goes on weekend get-aways and vacations.
Angel is here again now, for 10 days, and so we'll see how it goes.

Sounds like this might be a match made in heaven for all. I love it/them Hopefully they will fall in pigeon love and come to visit you often I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 116281

Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:22 pm

I don't know how I missed the new update I have NO idea

I so very hope that this works for both Angel & Elliott Fingers crossed

What a great update cheers I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 116281 Jumpin for joy

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:16 am

Jackie's Mom wrote:
I don't know how I missed the new update I have NO idea

I so very hope that this works for both Angel & Elliott Fingers crossed

What a great update cheers I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 116281 Jumpin for joy

Louise

While Angel will pursue the vacuum...the dog...Caleb or me...she seems totally confused by Elliot's advances. Fingers crossed that he can break through. I know it can take some time. It took Sammy 4 months to win Romey.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Took months for Jackie to accept Snowflake as well.

I think like Angel it is because they were hand raised from such an early age. Jackie too, had no fear of the dogs, strangers ect. She was afraid of Snowflake at first. They became so human imprinted, it took them awhile to understand and relate to being a pigeon. Happy

Louise
I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 789920

Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:42 pm

The last couple of weeks, Elliot has taken over an abandoned kennel, a top one of the cages, and claimed it as his own nesting box. He gets inside and calls and calls and calls to the mate that is never going to join him. And so...it has been decided, that on Saturday, he will go live at Angel's home in hopes they will decide to mate up.
Apparently after her last visit with me, it took some days for her to warm up to her family and the consensus is that she feels divided between the house holds. For her too, it's time for her own mate. Of course it's all bitter sweet for me as I have become accustomed to Elliot and his odd and funny little ways and so I will miss seeing him on a daily basis. More than anything, I want him to be happy and I really think this is his opportunity.
Angel's family calls her Ted and so...who knows...maybe they will call Elliot, Ellie after all. The two names do sound good together...Ted and Ellie. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 983488
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Charis.....It warms my heart to hear that both I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 983488 Angel and Elliot I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 983488 are being afforded the opportunity to become mates. Both of them deserve the happiness of being together. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 395766

I sincerly hope this works out. Fingers crossed

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:54 am

Me too, Louise. Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 pm

I know how much you will miss him Charis, but at least they would be visiting when the family goes on vacations. And it will be nice for them if they like each other. I hope it works.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Bathed, waiting and ready to go...   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 100_2713
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Oh Charis, he looks so cute. I hope all works out well with them. You'll have to let us know.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Charis, He is such a pretty little bird. I love it/them I surely hope all works well for him and Angel. Fingers crossed

Louse
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Caleb and I have been cleaning out the basement. We still have some work ahead but I wanted to give you this cute update from Rochell before I'm too exhausted to remember.

Could they be calling to each other already??? Ted calls and Elli comes to that side of the cage and does the same thing, circling around. Ted gets excited like when she anticipates her wheat bread and one of her wings start to twitch. It is so funny to watch, there they go again! First one then the other.
He was playing with peas today like Ted used to, pick one up and drop it to watch it roll, over and over.
There they go again only both at the same time. It is hard to tell them apart by listening, Elli has a slightly deeper tone to his voice. These next couple of weeks will be interesting.
Elli is trying to get out and wants on top of Teds cage.
Will keep you informed on their behaviors.
Talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Well isn't that cute. I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 116281 I think it's gonna work. cheers
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 am

I hope it's going to work. Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 am

Charis, have you heard anything new about them?
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Here's the most recent update.

I dont think Elli likes me, in fact, he flies accross the room to land on me so he can attack!!! Do you think he is jealous watching Ted interact with me? He lands on Tonys shoulder and doesnt try to rip his skin off! Just cleaning out his cage everymorning and changing his water and food is a challenge and I know it will take time but WOW he is mean to me! I just have to let him attack and then peel him off of me because he hangs on. I remember Ted went through that too with other people but not so aggressively, hope its just that phase. And what a messy guy, he throws his food everywhere on purpose, he is really smart! He has figured out that when he wants out, he lifts his cage door over and over about an inch.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh that's too funny! LOL. Gee he's pretty smart, lifting his door that way.I hope he gets used to her.
Maybe he feels that she was the one who took him away from you Charis. He probably misses you.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

It sounds like Elliot is upset, and I hope he will calm down and get used to his new family. I hope there's a chance for romance between him and Angel.
Clever Ellie, figuring out how to open part of the door! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Well...Rochell called a bit ago to tell me there was an injured pigeon on the Interstate I5. She wanted to know if there was someone she could call to pick the bird up. I told her there was not and it would be up to her but please wait until rush hour traffic was past.

It wasn't but a short time later, she called to say she had rescued a very frightened squeaker.

Hmmm ...now she has 3 pigeons. Funny how that works.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Thanks for rescuing the little one, Rochell. Pigeon angel
I hope he's OK. Smile

Please post an update when time permits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Yes. We want to hear all about it. Poor little thing. Must have been scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 103_0310

Here's Rochell's little rescue, that I call Freeway. Deb checked him out today and doesn't think anything is broken.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 103_0311

Here's a picture of Elli admiring Ted...[Angel].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm receiving a special delivery today,   I'm receiving a special delivery today, - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm receiving a special delivery today,
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next