Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Baby canary close to death

Go down 
+6
NiteOwl
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
Jackie\'s Mom
EgypSwiftLady
Teresa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Baby canary close to death - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby canary close to death   Baby canary close to death - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Soni has become very fond of her! Which is very easy to do, because she is such a sweetie!

Nice has gone back home today, with conditions. She is to keep her toy friend, and get a mirror. Maybe you can see in the photo there was a mirror behind her cage, (it's for Hercules, when he's got the run of the room) and she loved it!
She's to get more attention and, at the first sign that she's not well, she's to be brought here immediately. I had a serious conversation with both my sister-in-law and my little nephew (who is, in fact, very fond of her) and I'm satisfied that he, at least, will ensure her well-being. He was so thrilled to see her looking so chirpy today!

So here's to new beginnings! I have a feeling this is going to work! Great job
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby canary close to death   Baby canary close to death - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Teresa wrote:
Soni has become very fond of her! Which is very easy to do, because she is such a sweetie!

Nice has gone back home today, with conditions. She is to keep her toy friend, and get a mirror. Maybe you can see in the photo there was a mirror behind her cage, (it's for Hercules, when he's got the run of the room) and she loved it!
She's to get more attention and, at the first sign that she's not well, she's to be brought here immediately. I had a serious conversation with both my sister-in-law and my little nephew (who is, in fact, very fond of her) and I'm satisfied that he, at least, will ensure her well-being. He was so thrilled to see her looking so chirpy today!

So here's to new beginnings! I have a feeling this is going to work[! Great job

Gotta love the power of positive thinking. YESS!!
Wishing the best for sweet little Nice. Baby canary close to death - Page 5 142829
Please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Baby canary close to death   Baby canary close to death - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 am

Teresa you are a much better person than I am because I never would have
given Nice back. Baby canary close to death - Page 5 395766

Its good to hear that your nephew cares about Nice & that your have counseled them in how to better care for her Baby canary close to death - Page 5 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby canary close to death   Baby canary close to death - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby canary close to death
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5