Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago

Go down 
+6
Teresa
EgypSwiftLady
priya
Jackie\'s Mom
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 46723 Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 46723 Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 46723
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Glad to hear that Pearly is making headway and starting to adjust so well. Happy Dance Thrilled Happy Dance

As ususal Charis, without all your time, energy, patience and care, none of this would be possible Pigeon angel

I'm sure Pearly will continue to make adjustments and continue to improve.

Louise
Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 789920

Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Matilda wrote:
On top of his new found navigation skills...he has become quite cantankerous!

He is probably feeling more sure of himself now that he can get around better. Getting cantankerous is probably a good sign. Not enjoyable, but good. Tickled Pink
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Matilda wrote:
On top of his new found navigation skills...he has become quite cantankerous!

Cantankerous is good! Maybe he'll get a taste for baths next time round Laughing but meanwhile it's good to know his flight practice is going well! cheers
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:48 am

Charis - now I have come to a point where I NEED TO ASK YOU: how do YOU proceed when you give a bath to a pijjie that does not want to take one???????? Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 46723

Do you hold him beneath the water jet in the sink or do you go diving with him in the bath tub???? I need to know LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 116281 pigeon 1 Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 116281 Way to go Pearly! It is Shame on them surprise that he is doing anything other than flourishing under you care! Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 142829
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

I don't think I have anything to do with it other than I've provided a safe place and an environment where he can practice being whole. Pearly, him cranky little self, deserves all the credit.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Matilda wrote:
I don't think I have anything to do with it other than I've provided a safe place and an environment where he can practice being whole. Pearly, him cranky little self, deserves all the credit.

But that is a lot, and you gave him what he needed. And I know how hard he had to work also. So you both deserve lots of credit.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:42 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Matilda wrote:

But that is a lot, and you gave him what he needed. And I know how hard he had to work also. So you both deserve lots of credit.

I agree cheers
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Pearly left to live with Saska this afternoon. I hope it's a good match.
Saska has a hole in her heart over the loss of Taylor and Pearly needs to live with someone that can give him more time practicing balance and walking.
It's all very new, having him gone and I miss his cranky little self.

Behave yourself, Pearly. Try not to draw blood when you peck or soon we will be house mates again!
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm

I wish him luck in his new home. I think they will be a good match. She will take good care of him. Hope she updates from time to time so that we will know how things are going.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Sounds it Pearly is doing okay. I received the following messages from Saska, via her phone this morning.

Yep his coo is very beautiful. A lot lower then Taylors. He hasn't tried to peck at me yet, he just shys away from my hand, but when I held seed in my hand and held it near him he almost reached down to eat but stayed put with no pecking or trying to scoot away. He's preening in front of his mirror now in his little corner.

Sent from my iPhone

.... mainly just goes for the milo huh?
> He picks up a lot of the peas then drops them, then when he looks for
> the pea that rolls away he notices a few millets loose on his floor
> and eats them up then goes back to his milo. He's adorable <3
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm so glad he's doing well, and she likes him. I think he'll do great there.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:45 pm

It's great to know Pearly is doing well at Saska's and is not being aggressive. This could be a match made in heaven for both of them, and I sure hope it works! Great job Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 am

pigeonwriter wrote:
Charis - now I have come to a point where I NEED TO ASK YOU: how do YOU proceed when you give a bath to a pijjie that does not want to take one???????? Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 46723

Do you hold him beneath the water jet in the sink or do you go diving with him in the bath tub???? I need to know LOL

We just run a shallow bath & hold the pijjie while splashing water over it. I've found that the bird being held under running water is usually scary to the reluctant bather! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:34 am

Matilda wrote:
Pearly left to live with Saska this afternoon. I hope it's a good match.
Saska has a hole in her heart over the loss of Taylor and Pearly needs to live with someone that can give him more time practicing balance and walking.
It's all very new, having him gone and I miss his cranky little self.

Behave yourself, Pearly. Try not to draw blood when you peck or soon we will be house mates again!

I'm so happy for Pearly & Saska Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 395766 At this time I'm sure she needs him as much as he needs her I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:02 pm

I think you are right, Robin.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 pm

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
pigeonwriter wrote:

We just run a shallow bath & hold the pijjie while splashing water over it. I've found that the bird being held under running water is usually scary to the reluctant bather! Laughing

Yep...that's how I do it too.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Pearly had a bath   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Photop10
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:46 pm

AAwwww, Cute!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Looks cozy, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Matilda wrote:
Looks cozy, doesn't he?

Yes he does. Very cozy!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm

I couldn't agree more! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am

That's a cute picture.
He looks quite happy in his wrap. Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 395766
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Well he's back...but just for a few weeks.

I can't believe the difference. Saska has been doing physical therapy with him and he walks much better.
Saska's BF taught him a trick...clap your hands and he flaps his wings. It's very cute.
Also...he has decided he likes one of the pigeons he sees in the mirror at one end of his cage and really doesn't like the pigeon in the mirror at the other end of his cage. Go figure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago   Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor little guy arrived a couple of hours ago
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next