Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Taylor and Valiant Update!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taylor-bird

taylor-bird

Taylor and Valiant Update! Empty
PostSubject: Taylor and Valiant Update!   Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Sorry it's been so long!! Both pidgies are doing wonderfully! Smile
Taylor is molting like CRAZY! I'm sweeping up hundreds of feathers from my kitchen floor and counters! Haha
Little Valiant is growing up! He's beginning to lose his peep :( but switched completely to seed! Doesn't even beg for the syringe anymore. He has even upgraded from millet and milo seeds to big grown up bird wheat berries and peas!
I love them both so much, Taylor feels a bit jealous still, but I think it will work out fine, I let her stay up about an hour later after I put him to bed so that we can have some time together, and it seems to be helping :)

So my big news is that I'm engaged!!! My boyfriend proposed to me on the night of my birthday!!! <3 I said YES Taylor and Valiant Update! 395766
Wedding isn't until next June but I am very excited!!!

I mean, how could I not say yes, he makes a perfect dad for Valiant!
Taylor and Valiant Update! Fb-kis10

Back to top Go down
technocactus

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Valiant Update!   Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 7471 Taylor and Valiant Update! 766985

I am happy for you!!!!! Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_cheers Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_cheers Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_cheers Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_cheers Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Valiant Update!   Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:25 pm

pigeon 1 Congratulations, Saska and hubby to be Taylor and Valiant Update! 35455

Taylor and Valiant Update! Heart_16
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Valiant Update!   Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Congratulations...wonderful news!!! I could tell when I met him that he is a gentle soul. cheers
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Valiant Update!   Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Saska just dropped Valiant off for an extended visit while she goes to California. It was wonderful to meet Saska's mom.
Valliant had a snack and is admiring himself in the mirror.
I'll take some pictures tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: PEEK-A-BOO    Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:26 am

Taylor and Valiant Update! 100_2613
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Valiant Update!   Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Cute picture. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Valiant Update!   Taylor and Valiant Update! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor and Valiant Update!
Page 1 of 1