Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Little Lost Doll Baby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Little Lost Doll Baby Empty
PostSubject: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm

While on my way to the store today, I caught a glimpse of this doll baby out of the corner of my eye. Of course I stopped to investigate because she just doesn't exactly fit with the feral flock she is hanging out with.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Little Lost Doll Baby 100_2623
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Little Lost Doll Baby 100_2624
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Little Lost Doll Baby 100_2625
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Little Lost Doll Baby 100_2626
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 pm

She is hanging out at one of those drive through coffee places that is located close to the river and in an industrial area of the city. It was closed today.
While I was there, a nice young woman drove drove into the lot and gave me a suspicious look. I told her that I was concerned about the fancy little pigeon hanging out with the feral flock. She told me the bird has been there for about a month and that she does feed the pigeons...[the drive through coffee place belongs to her.]..although she doesn't feed the pigeons on the weekends. She did feed them today and they were very hungry. I was nearly able to catch the little fancy pigeon, as she came within a foot of me.
Just a bit ago, I went back and the little fancy pigeon was all by herself, sitting on top of the coffee trailer. I didn't try to catch her again but will wait until next weekend when she is hungry. She's very vulnerable where she is and close to the river and the eagles and hawks that regularly patrol the area.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:40 pm

She is a little beauty and would definitely stand out in a flock of ferals.
What a shame you were unable to catch her tonight when you went back. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 am

Poor little baby doll. I sure hope Fingers crossed you will be able to catch her soon Charis.

Louise
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 am

She's lovely I love it/them , and it's great to hear she's been managing in that environment for a month or so. I hope you do manage to catch her and keep her safe from harm.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:11 am

I hope you can catch this beautiful pigeon Charis. I would hate for something to happen to it. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Doll Baby   Little Lost Doll Baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lost Doll Baby
Page 1 of 1