Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE

Go down 
+3
pigeonwriter
NiteOwl
Jackie\'s Mom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:32 am

That's wonderful news Louise. Still makes you wonder what the poor thing went through. Lucky she has you, whether she knows it or not. When they start acting feral, that's a good sign that they are feeling better.
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Louise - I am very happy to hear about this good news

WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 116281 WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 116281 Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 pm

cheers I'm so happy to hear she's getting better and better! Happy Dance Thrilled
Best wishes for her continued improvement! Feeling great
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 pm

My Walmart pijjie is doing great Woo hoo She is eating, drinking,pooping and flying perfectly normal.

She has a few days reamining before her final worming and coccidia treatment and she should be able to be released. WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 395766

I intend on putting her outside in her cage on the patio for atleast a week so she will be familiar with my flock and the feeding routine here. I really hope Fingers crossed she stays here and does not fly back to the Walmart where I found her. It is about 15 miles away, in a very busy and commercial area. The birds that hang out in Walmart really have a very hard life. My feral flock here are all spoiled brats.........they live the good life. The ferals get 4 feedings a day, have unlimited access to fresh water, bathing tubs, and a nice lawn for lounging and sun bathing. They have 3 guard dogs on duty that keep the cats away, and emergency medical treatment is available 24/7 by the resident inn keeper (me). What a life Oh no

I'll get some new pictures of her and post them in the next day or so.

Louise
WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 789920
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 pm

I am so glad your little 'Pocketbook pijjie' is doing so well, Louise. YESS!!
Continued good wishes are being sent your way. Circle of Love

We'll be Looking forward to the pictures. WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 395766
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Jackie's Mom wrote:
My Walmart pijjie is doing great Woo hoo She is eating, drinking,pooping and flying perfectly normal.

She has a few days reamining before her final worming and coccidia treatment and she should be able to be released. WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 395766

I intend on putting her outside in her cage on the patio for atleast a week so she will be familiar with my flock and the feeding routine here. I really hope Fingers crossed she stays here and does not fly back to the Walmart where I found her. It is about 15 miles away, in a very busy and commercial area. The birds that hang out in Walmart really have a very hard life. My feral flock here are all spoiled brats.........they live the good life. The ferals get 4 feedings a day, have unlimited access to fresh water, bathing tubs, and a nice lawn for lounging and sun bathing. They have 3 guard dogs on duty that keep the cats away, and emergency medical treatment is available 24/7 by the resident inn keeper (me). What a life Oh no

I'll get some new pictures of her and post them in the next day or so.

Louise
WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 789920

Sounds like they have it pretty good around your place Louise. I hope he stays around there too. I'm glad he's doing so much better.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:32 pm

That's good news, Louise. I was wondering about her a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:20 am

Great to hear that Louise Great job

Jackie's Mom wrote:
]My feral flock here are all spoiled brats.........they live the good life. The ferals get 4 feedings a day, have unlimited access to fresh water, bathing tubs, and a nice lawn for lounging and sun bathing. They have 3 guard dogs on duty that keep the cats away, and emergency medical treatment is available 24/7 by the resident inn keeper (me). What a life

To have a life like that Star quality Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 am

WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 373410 Success YESS!!

The Walmart pijjie was successfully released this morning. Happy Dance I had been putting her out on the patio table for the past week so she could observe my feral flock, watch them feeding and to become familiar with the back yard. It was pitiful to watch her want to be with the flock so badly. She was frantic in the cage, jumping and clinging to the sides in an attempt to get out, but I felt it best to give her the time to become adjusted before release.

This morning the time had come, she was more than ready. WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 193770 She immediately flew Dove right up to the roof. I observed her for about a half hour as she watched very cautiously how the other birds were bathing and lounging about in the grass. She finally found the courage and flew down and went to one of the water dishes and took a drink. Happy

I sincerely hope Fingers crossed that she will stay with my feral flock and not attempt to fly back to Walmart. She is in God's hands now. WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 395766 I will never truly know what caused her to be in the condition I found her in that day in the parking lot, but she has been treated for canker, coccidia, and also been wormed. She is good and fat and an excellent flyer. She is now banded and I hope to be seeing her amongst my flock Fingers crossed

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:46 am

Oh Louise...that's wonderful...you returned her life to her.
I hope she sticks around too, but even if she doesn't, with all you've done, she has a great chance to live a healthy life and she will know where you live if she needs your help again.

Great job! Great job
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Thanks for the update Louise. It must feel good to her to be flying free again. I too hope that she stays with your little flock. Please let us know if you see her. Good job!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Appreciate the update, Louise. Smile
I'm so glad to hear your little Wal Mart Pij was able to be released. YESS!!

Bless you for all you did to help her. Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled Thrilled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE   WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALMART - POCKETBOOK PIJJIE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2