Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Newest Arrival...

Go down 
+5
Jackie\'s Mom
AZWhitefeather
EgypSwiftLady
Tech
Matilda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival...   Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Birdbarn said Moon is a Mookee. I've just looked the breed up in my encyclopedia and sure enough, characteristics are... the station of a half breed fantail and a neck with tremulous motion....That's Moon!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival...   Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Aha, so now we know! cheers And Mookees are beautiful!
Not a very common breed, either. Makes you wonder how that 'person' who put a fake, old band on him came across him in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival...   Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Well a do have a theory...
I think the person got this bird from an east coast breeder and had the bird mailed to him.
I think the bird is not what he expected, being fearful and wild and so he concocted a story to get the Audubon Society to take him.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival...   Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Poor Moon! Wish I wasn't so far away, as I think he might be won over by a gentle little thing like my Strophe.
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival...   Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 am

Moon is beautiful Charis! Newest Arrival... - Page 2 983488 such a sweet little guy. Felt really bad reading about him and the conditions he might have been in before he came to you Very sad

I'm pretty much sure too that the guy who handed him over to the Audobon society was making up the whole thing. Makes me so sad :(
But i'm glad he found his way into your caring hands Pigeon angel Hoping with love and care he will gradually get over his fear and trauma and becomes normal. Also that he finds a genuine forever home very soon Universal hug
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival...   Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

Thank you Priya.

The Mookee is an anciest breed from India. Here's a link.

http://wwingsaviary.lbbhost.com/PigeonPages/Mookee.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival...   Newest Arrival... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest Arrival...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: