Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...

Go down 
+2
Matilda
Teresa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Empty
PostSubject: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

You've taught me that hens can mimick the males, but does it happen the other way round, too?
There's this big blue-bar, cheeky as anything, really friendly. I called him Gallahad because he is so fearless, but I strongly suspect he's the grown-up version of Tweedledee, one of two very bold youngsters who used to come right into the room for treats.

Well, over the last few days, if I'm working when he arrives, he sits on the windowsill calling for me, with that soft, low voice the girls have when they're asking for treats... Hmmm So, does it happen that, just as there are feminist hens, there are also cockbirds who are in touch with their feminine side?... ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... 279675 I have NO idea

One occasion he was impatient but my phone was ringing, so I tried to get him to answer the phone for me to speed things up... ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... 321758 He didn't like that at all! That's too funny Look at this:

Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 pm

LOL...who is the other cute bird that was also intently watching the phone?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Matilda wrote:
LOL...who is the other cute bird that was also intently watching the phone?

That's Tigerseye, but he's not as daring... Laughing
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:20 pm

One thing you've found out, Gallahad doesn't seem to be into 'talking' on the phone, or even being near one. ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... 46723 ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... 193770
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 am

Don't know about male pigeons in touch with their feminine side but cute video! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Not bad enough that you were waving something toward him, but on top of that, it was ringing! He must have thought, "I'm outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Not bad enough that you were waving something toward him, but on top of that, it was ringing! He must have thought, "I'm outta here!"

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Well, he was back a few seconds later, so he wasn't scared, just annoyed! The ring tone is quite soft anyway, as I can't bear loud noises near me.
The video always makes me laugh because it seems to me he's saying, 'What did your last secretary die of, then?!'
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL precious video, Teresa!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...   ...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...and mixed signs from Gallahad, too...
Page 1 of 1