Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Thieves in my kitchen :D

Go down 
+5
pigeonwriter
AZWhitefeather
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Matilda
Teresa
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Thieves in my kitchen  :D Empty
PostSubject: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Do you remember Grumpy, the determined feral who WILL come into the house no matter what? Yesterday I found Grumpy and mate (Storm) perched on my computer, less than a metre away from my 3 cats!!! Serious EEK!!

Today they went further: they got into the veranda, from there into the kitchen, and there they proceeded to raid the dog's biscuits... (I got pics, but don't have a chance to upload them now.)
I shooed them off just at the point when they discovered where the biscuits come from and were trying to get into the bag!!! nutter And that was after I'd fed them! Goodness knows what they'd eat if I hadn't... (better count the cats...)
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 pm

That's cute. I'll be looking froward to the pictures. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 am

Oh dear, invading pigeons!! That's too funny

Yes, looking forward to photos too! Tickled Pink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 am

Teresa wrote:
Do you remember Grumpy, the determined feral who WILL come into the house no matter what? Yesterday I found Grumpy and mate (Storm) perched on my computer, less than a metre away from my 3 cats!!! Serious EEK!!

Today they went further: they got into the veranda, from there into the kitchen, and there they proceeded to raid the dog's biscuits... (I got pics, but don't have a chance to upload them now.)

I shooed them off just at the point when they discovered where the biscuits come from and were trying to get into the bag!!! nutter And that was after I'd fed them! Goodness knows what they'd eat if I hadn't... (better count the cats...)

Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758
There is never a dull moment around your place, Teresa. Thrilled

Look forward to the pictures. Thieves in my kitchen  :D 395766
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 am

Oh no Oh no Oh no Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758

pictures!!!!pictures!!!!!pictures!!!!pictures!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Are you sure they weren't little piggies masquerading as pigeons????!!! Thieves in my kitchen  :D 116281 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 116281

They sure aren't shy!!!! Sorry That's too funny That's too funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 pm

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
Laughing Laughing Are you sure they weren't little piggies masquerading as pigeons????!!! Thieves in my kitchen  :D 116281 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 116281

They sure aren't shy!!!! Sorry That's too funny That's too funny

Laughing There is no bigger piggy than Grumpy! Greedy, resourceful and fearless -- quite a combination! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm afraid pics will have to wait a couple of days. My computer is straining so much that I keep losing Internet Explorer. I think the hard disk has reached its sell-by date. Disappointed In fact, I'm just going to back up my stuff before it crashes.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Teresa wrote:
I'm afraid pics will have to wait a couple of days.

My computer is straining so much that I keep losing Internet Explorer. I think the hard disk has reached its sell-by date. Disappointed In fact, I'm just going to back up my stuff before it crashes.

Oh no!! Thieves in my kitchen  :D 310554
I hope it doesn't crash, Teresa. Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:21 pm

It hasn't yet, thank goodness, but it will any moment. The hard drive can't cope any more. I'll have a chat with the tec people tomorrow, but I think they'll say it needs replacing.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Have you taken the cover off and blown out the dust? That brought my computer back to life when it crashed last summer.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:55 pm

I buy canned air to blow of our computer. The side of ours comes off so blowing all the dust out makes it really easy! Thieves in my kitchen  :D 395766

I have to clean it out about every 3 months because we have 3 pigeons living in the office right now. Laughing I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Robin...I couldn't believe how much dust was in mine. Every three months is a good plan. Time to do mine again too.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

It's not that, it's just that it doesn't have enough memory, and the antivirus etc keep getting updated and take up more and more. I've already thinned down my photo albums and moved the music files to the pen, but it's still tittering on the edge.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 pm

I hope your computer will be alright. I'd love to see pictures of the biscuit thieves.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear your hard drive is running out of steam, Teresa. Very sad
I will think the best positive thoughts possible that something can be done to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm

There's not enough power to upload into Youtube, but I managed to get into Photobucket. So here's the evidence...

You'll need to click on the picture below to see the video:

Thieves in my kitchen  :D Th_DSCNB8159-Thieves

Storm toodles off, bothered by the camera, but Grumpy isn't put off...

Thieves in my kitchen  :D DSCNB8164-r400
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm

That is too funny, Teresa. Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758 They are quite the characters.

Love your kitchen. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks, Cindy!

They keep coming round... and the dog just lets them get away with stealing her food! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Oh, that is just too cute! Thieves in my kitchen  :D 46723
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Thieves in my kitchen  :D 46723 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 46723 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 46723 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 46723
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Teresa, you mean they eat dog food, those pellets?

Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Tech wrote:
Teresa, you mean they eat dog food, those pellets?

Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130 Thieves in my kitchen  :D 982130

Yes, they do!!! The biscuits are crumbly and a bit moist, and the pigeons break them and eat the crumbs. And I'm not too sure they don't bathe in the dog's water bowl! Thieves in my kitchen  :D 279675 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 pm

The thieving continues as other pigeons learn the trick... Thieves in my kitchen  :D 321758

This time it was Sweets who, as a squeaker, found out that the seeds I was feeding the flock came from my apron pocket, so he would go right into the pocket and help himself...
The other blue-bar, at 3 months old, is a juvenile delinquent in the making! Laughing

And this was Sweets last summer:

Thieves in my kitchen  :D DSCNB6446-r500
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 pm

They sure make themselves at home, don't they? Happy Dance
I love the 'pijjie in the pocket' photo. Too cute. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in my kitchen :D   Thieves in my kitchen  :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thieves in my kitchen :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next