Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ysplace
Special Pigeon Angel

Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone Empty
PostSubject: Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone   Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

I was working from home today and I really enjoy show. Today, he did a great segment on pigeons as pets. He had a variety of pigeons including the Victoria Crowned pigeon. My gosh that bird is huge and just stunning. He also had some pigeon that were as small as finches. Did anyone else catch the show?

I tried to post a picture of the Victoria Crowned pigeon but cant figure out how to upload an image
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone   Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Here's a link to help you post pictures. It's pretty easy once you do it a few times.

http://www.pigeonangels.com/t709-instructions-for-posting-pictures

I didn't see the show. EEK!...I didn't even know it was on.
The snow has been pretty though. Silly schools were closed. This morning all the roads around here were clear as the snow melted as soon as it hit the pavement. Tonight may be a different story though.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone   Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:34 pm

ysplace wrote:

I was working from home today and I really enjoy show.

Today, he did a great segment on pigeons as pets. He had a variety of pigeons including the Victoria Crowned pigeon. My gosh that bird is huge and just stunning.

He also had some pigeon that were as small as finches. Did anyone else catch the show?

I tried to post a picture of the Victoria Crowned pigeon but cant figure out how to upload an image

That would have been a great show to watch. Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone 142829
I wish I had seen it.

Here's a link about the Victoria Crowned Pigeon.
They are indeed stunning birds. I love it/them

Click here and then click on the picture to see a great slideshow. Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone   Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm

I didn't see it either, but heard all about it from one of my patients. She went on and on about it. She was very impressed and didn't realize how many different kinds of pigeons there are. She too was very impressed with that particular pigeon.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone   Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:52 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
I didn't see it either, but heard all about it from one of my patients. She went on and on about it.

She was very impressed and didn't realize how many different kinds of pigeons there are.
She too was very impressed with that particular pigeon.

Before I rescued Whitefeather, my knowledge of pigeon was limited to knowing they used to carry messages.
I have learned so much about them since then. YESS!! And still learning. Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone   Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Keeping with Marc Marrone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: