Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Animal Evatuations from Japan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Animal Evatuations from Japan Empty
PostSubject: Animal Evatuations from Japan   Animal Evatuations from Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 am

According to PETA, US citizens in Japan that wish to evacuate, are not permitted to bring their companion animals.
Included here is a link, to the US State department, where you can send an email asking the animals be evacuated with their human companions.
You do not need to be a US citizen to send an email.

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=XIMHtNlk&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD05MSw5MSZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hf

Back to top Go down
ysplace
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Sent   Animal Evatuations from Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:25 pm

I sent my letter. Did you?

Yvette
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Animal Evatuations from Japan   Animal Evatuations from Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Yes...I sent mine.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Animal Evatuations from Japan   Animal Evatuations from Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Done. Thanks for the link, Charis. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Evatuations from Japan   Animal Evatuations from Japan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Evatuations from Japan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Animal Advocacy-
Jump to: