Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

In loving memory of Charger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ysplace
Special Pigeon Angel

In loving memory of Charger Empty
PostSubject: In loving memory of Charger   In loving memory of Charger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:20 am

Our beloved ferret "Charger" cross the rainbow bridge this morning. I know he is not a pigeon or a bird but none the less, one of my most loved animals. He came into our lives nine years ago when I stopped by Petco to pick up animal supplies. There was a horrible man yelling at the clerk at the counter while strangling and shaking a little ferret. His wife purchased the ferret a few months earlier as a gift for their son but they soon learned that ferrets are great thieves and that angered the man. So, the man was demanding a full refund and the clerk said that he could not take the animal back. The man threatened to break the ferrets neck if the store didnt give him his money back. His son was crying. His wife was crying and I couldnt believe that a man would do that, especially in front of his child.

I jumped in and offered the man all the cash in my wallet, a total of 50 bucks but he wanted his full 100 dollars that his wife spent. So, we made a deal, $50 and two bags of dog kibble. While he was getting his dog food, I knelt down and let the boy know that his pet would have a good home with two other ferrets and that I promised to love him and care for him the rest of his life. The boy hugged me and said thank you. I kept that promise.

He was joy to have. Ferrets are so fun, interactive and very very loving. Our Charger will be missed but I know that he in now frolicking through the meadows with his brother Bandit and his sister Felicity. Rest in Peach my little carpet shark.

For all our loved ones that have passed on, please open your arms for Charger and welcome him in.

Yvette
Back to top Go down
AnnieBirdy
Special Pigeon Angel
AnnieBirdy

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of Charger   In loving memory of Charger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 pm

In loving memory of Charger 983488 Very sad In loving memory of Charger 983488 Oh Yvette, what a bitter sweet story! But how wonderful that Charger became destined to fall into your hands. To pass over to the other side with love giving lift to your soul must be a wonderful thing.
You gave him that gift. Keep that always in your heart In loving memory of Charger 983488

Charger..... scamper free, climb, nibble and thieve to your hearts content little fuzzbutt In loving memory of Charger 983488
Back to top Go down
http://www.precious-wings.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of Charger   In loving memory of Charger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm so sorry Charger passed on, Yvette! Very sad
Thank you for telling us his story, it was wonderful to imagine his life with you and his adopted brother and sister after such a terrible start.
The distressed little boy probably thought that God had sent an angel to the petshop in answer to his prayers. And I think He did...
We will never forget you, Charger! Circle of Love Star quality
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of Charger   In loving memory of Charger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 pm

I am so very sorry, Yvette. Very sad
You are a true angel for reaching out to help Charger and comforting the little boy.
That had to have meant the world to him. Universal hug

"Bless you, sweet little Charger"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of Charger   In loving memory of Charger Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:28 am

so sorry you've had to say goodbye to your little friend
sweet dreams Charger - run free at the bridge
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of Charger   In loving memory of Charger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In loving memory of Charger
Page 1 of 1