Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Mumbling while Eating...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

Mumbling while Eating... Empty
PostSubject: Mumbling while Eating...   Mumbling while Eating... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 am

I always thought that our Charly (Pete's last son) is a bit crazy because he has not only that coarse voice (from too many cigars and drinking all the time) but whenever he was eating he was mumbling all the time. It is so funny to listen - as if someone makes comments about his dinner without end.

Today Woody and Maggie came in for breakfast and Woody started to mumble allover too while he was eating. I thought that this is really interesting. I wonder whether your guys do this too? Mumbling while Eating... 106767
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Mumbling while Eating...   Mumbling while Eating... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Mine have never done it, but I've seen some of the ferals do it, especially when they're hungry and there are other pigeons around. I think they're warning the others to stay away from their food.
I wonder if that's why Charly and Woody did it?... Hmmm

Lawrence Cat does it when there is someone near his food bowl at meal times... That's too funny
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Mumbling while Eating...   Mumbling while Eating... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am

Yeah - but there's no one near besides me - lol - maybe they are afraid of me eating their dinner.... Mumbling while Eating... 46723
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Mumbling while Eating...   Mumbling while Eating... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:44 pm

pigeonwriter wrote:
Yeah - but there's no one near besides me - lol - maybe they are afraid of me eating their dinner.... Mumbling while Eating... 46723

Very likely... humans love sunflower hearts too... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mumbling while Eating...   Mumbling while Eating... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mumbling while Eating...
Page 1 of 1