Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

could you help me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovelyman

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: could you help me   could you help me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Smile Hi my Dear

I would like to congratulate you indeed about this exciting forum and i hope to continue this edifice and then i hope to reach the top step by step.

in fact , I have got question please I want whole answer if you can. could you tell me names of avian Anatomy tools especially pigeons ,I will be thank you very much

with my best appreciation

your friend lovelyman
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you help me   could you help me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Lovelyman, welcome to the forum! Hi there/Bye Welcome

Thank you for your kind words about Pigeon Angels!
I'm not sure if I understood your request correctly; I got some labelled pictures related to pigeon anatomy, and I hope they help. If what you are looking for is not this, please tell me and I'll do my best!

could you help me DSCNB8953-uLL-r631F

could you help me DSCNB6138-cr472-3Lf

could you help me Wing-anatomy

could you help me Organs-p

could you help me PigeonSk-r500

could you help me Skeleton-Function-O

Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you help me   could you help me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:18 am

Hi Teresa,
thank you so much for the pics - these are some of the best I have ever seen. May I add them to my Pigeon Tales as a link to the forum????
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
lovelyman

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: thank you very much   could you help me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:13 am

Hi Tersa

indeed I thank you very much from the botton of my heart about your input . Really these pictures are useful for me so I renew my thanks and regards to you.

but my dear , I want Avian Anatomy tools such as sharp scalpels ,scissors for cut tissues and stronge scissors for bones , forceps and needle Anatomy and so on.

I hope that an idea is clear now my dear , how nice to be supported with pictures and names.

with my best appreciation to you Smile
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you help me   could you help me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Is this some kind of sick joke??? If yes - I am afraid you are not in the right liga!!!! Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad Seeing red/mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you help me   could you help me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

lovelyman wrote:
Hi Tersa

indeed I thank you very much from the botton of my heart about your input . Really these pictures are useful for me so I renew my thanks and regards to you.

but my dear , I want Avian Anatomy tools such as sharp scalpels ,scissors for cut tissues and stronge scissors for bones , forceps and needle Anatomy and so on.

I hope that an idea is clear now my dear , how nice to be supported with pictures and names.

with my best appreciation to you Smile

Hi Lovelyman,

We don't have the names of those kinds of tools, or links to where to obtain them, as they are tools for veterinarians and biologists, and they are usually available only to professionals. It might be possible for you to google "anatomy tools" or something similar, and you should be able to find their names.
Are you studying to be a vet, or a biologist? Because if so your university library should be able to help you with your search.

When our members find injured birds we may be able to splint a broken leg, or bandage a broken wing, or use sharp scissors and similar instruments to cut any strings that may be wrapped round their feet. But surgery and other invasive procedures are performed by vets, as it would be illegal for anybody else to do it -- and only the vets and their technicians would know the exact names for those tools.

Please let us know the reason for your search. You sound like a nice person, but talking about instruments used for surgery, necropsies and dissection in a forum where advocating cruelty to birds is a banning offence, is really quite alarming! Serious EEK!!

Back to top Go down
lovelyman

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: the response   could you help me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:02 am

Hi my dear Tersa

First of all , the world has alot of secrets things , needs the humanity to discover them by the knowledge and science gained through experience and education to benefit human beings overall without exception , besides the perseverance , resolution and willpower , we can build our society in the full sense of the words.

in fact , I'm not veterinarian or biologist rather simple person needs to learn more about biology , Anatomy , phsiology and so on.

by simple word these sciences are my hobby Happy in addition to have pigeons , I need help myself to treat them and consider it culture.

with my best regards Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you help me   could you help me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Science and the betterment of humanity are best served by learning through the appropriate channels and doing what's best for people and for animals.
It seems to me that your pursuit of "science" involves illegal and cruel methods, and as far as I'm concerned this conversation is terminated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

could you help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: could you help me   could you help me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could you help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: