Pigeon Angels

RegisterFAQSearchHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Share | 

Built a new pigeon feeder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pijipie

PostSubject: Built a new pigeon feeder   Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:36 pm

After many months of cleaning up after my birds. I built them a proper feeder!
Wide shot of feeder

Here is how I mounted the cups, I used a tall back board because they splash the wall with water and make a mess. I also put the food in the center so they can flick the food all they want and it wont go on the floor anymore.

Close up of rubber seal

Drawer in action notice the rubber seal! This seal is used on the bottom of garage doors. A good buy at homedepot only $18

Here is the bump stop on the other side of the feeder. It prevents the rubber seal from getting pushed out as well as going to far with the drawer.

Collector bin doing its job
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Wow, that's fantastic!!! Plenty of food for thought, if you'll pardon the pun! Lots of good ideas rolled up into one!

Thank you for posting these very clear photos, and explaining every point.
If you don't mind, I'm going to put a link to this thread in the topic 'Helpful Hints and Tips', because I'm sure it will provide lots more pigeon lovers with some great guidelines and ideas.

Way To Go
Back to top Go down
pijipie

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 am

Teresa wrote:
Wow, that's fantastic!!! Plenty of food for thought, if you'll pardon the pun! Lots of good ideas rolled up into one!

Thank you for posting these very clear photos, and explaining every point.
If you don't mind, I'm going to put a link to this thread in the topic 'Helpful Hints and Tips', because I'm sure it will provide lots more pigeon lovers with some great guidelines and ideas.

Way To Go

Glad you like it. Its a great thing to walk into the bird room and not have to get out the broom everytime I come in there. Since installing this feeder there has been NO seeds or peas on the floor! It's also a great thing because I didn't like them eatting the food off of the floor either. High 5
Back to top Go down
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am

pijipie wrote:
Its a great thing to walk into the bird room and not have to get out the broom everytime I come in there. Since installing this feeder there has been NO seeds or peas on the floor! It's also a great thing because I didn't like them eatting the food off of the floor either. High 5

Wow, I love it!! I love it/them I definitely need one of these feeders! I'm always cleaning up seed from the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Built a new pigeon feeder   

Back to top Go down

Built a new pigeon feeder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: