Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl?   Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Fingers crossed! Smile Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!
Back to top Go down
astara

Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl?   Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi Striker!
This is a long shot as this thread is a few years old, but I thought it best to try!
I stumbled across this page when searching for help with my own wild pigeon who has a broken wing. The pigeon is otherwise healthy and I have wormed him and sprayed him for fleas/lice etc. We found him in our yard and due to cats, most grounded birds get killed pretty quick here so we have setup a temp cage for him while we work out what to do. His wing doesn't drag but he just can't lift it at all. When we've checked it out, we discovered it won't move above horizontal whereas the healthy wing can stretch right up to the sky.
We are also in Adelaide and are finding it hard to find someone to help take him in. After calling several wildlife rescue groups, the only answer we got was to take him to a vet to be euthenased as they won't help with non-native birds.
I noticed you helped another pigeon from Adelaide and was hoping you either knew someone who is like minded who could help or perhaps you had some room for another bird?
Hope to hear back!
Back to top Go down

Adelaide, Australia: Right wing broken/dislocated - anyone can help/take this girl?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Emergency Room :: Pigeon Rescue, Suspect Injury-
Jump to: