Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlinkiFox

Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth Empty
PostSubject: Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth   Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Lost red and White cock with feathered feet. Wearing an NPA ring with bell. Much loved were-pigeon. Kevin aka Doris. Any news good or bad wanted. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth   Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Any news of this pigeon, SlinkiFox? I hope he's been found. Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
SlinkiFox

PostSubject: Still missing.. AWOL   Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Nothing, :/ hopefully he's getting plenty of seeds at one of the country parks Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth 23878
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth   Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:53 pm

I hope so too! Fingers crossed Thankfully there are a few bird lovers around, and I hope that one of them, on seeing the band and bell will manage to catch him and contact his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth   Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost red and White muffty last seen in Boscombe / Bournemouth
Page 1 of 1