Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

GEM Supplements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pijipie

pijipie

GEM Supplements Empty
PostSubject: GEM Supplements   GEM Supplements Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am

Is an amazing thing! I was so excited with the results I wanted to post here about it.
Here is a bit of background, I have a male bird that has had diarrhea now for a few months and I've taken him to the vet and I was told no problems have been found. The vet did all kinds of test, blood, swab, fecal. Only thing he did mention was that his liver enzymes were a bit low. I got him some B-CHOL which did seem to improve that problem and it actually did help to firm up his droppings a bit but still not the right color or consistancy. I started over a few months ordering different products from Siegel's and Jedds trying them out to see if it would help with the condition I was facing.

I bought the following products that didnt help:

Pro-Vital All Bird Econo (Actually gave the rest of my birds diarrhea)
Pro-Vital Pigeon Boost
Digestal
Health Gard (Looks like water in a bottle??)
LIVIFERM (I think this is more of a vitamin then anything)
ACV w/Mother

In a desperate attempt to find anything that would work I ordered GEM Strike II, within two days ALL my birds had great looking fecal (sounds weird I know) :)
I couldn't believe after all the products I tried I found something that works. I think I will try the rest of their line out as well since this worked so well! I have to say if you have stool problems skip the drugs and try Strike II FIRST!! I would have happily paid double the price this stuff is amazing! I wanted to share this with you guys so someone out there wouldn't waste their money in solving a problem. The Vet isn't cheap, it cost around $300! I did get some answers and he was helpful but now I know what to reach for when trouble "Strikes" ..

I would also like to note that he is now more active and flying again, instead of just sitting on his perch!

Here is my new water routine

Monday - Thursday: Pro-vital pigeon boost (This will be swaped out for a GEM product)
Friday: Clear Water
Saturday: B-CHOL
Sunday: Strike II

Thanks!GEM Supplements Strike-ii-100g-21-p
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

GEM Supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Supplements   GEM Supplements Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Brilliant find, Mike! Way To Go

Some of my rescues, especially the ones who recovered from viral disease, always have reduced liver function, which translates as soft poops. I have tried all sorts without a good enough result, but now, thanks to you, this could well be the answer!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! Thank You circling
Back to top Go down

GEM Supplements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: