Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Columbidae

ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Empty
PostSubject: ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home   ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Three beautiful, healthy and happy pigeons in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY area are looking for a good home. Can you help or do you know of anyone who might be interested?

I rehabbed three feral pigeons (one boy, two girls) who came in late last fall with multiple problems (worms, coccidia, bacteria). Each was a youngster when they arrived. All are in perfect health now and eager to spread their wings outdoors. Each has a remarkable personality -- very friendly but still self-sufficient. After enjoying the good life indoors, I would love to see them end up in a safe and clean environment, most likely a dovecote or pigeon house.

Bird #2 (aka, "Tutu") is a sweet little girl who sings and dances when you tease her by touching her feet. She is very smart, flying in close to watch my every move as I clean her room and put out food. Also impeccably neat, she takes regular baths and loves to nest on a rag rug.
ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Tutu

Bird #3 (aka, "Trey") is a lovable guy who doesn't mind a quick hug and release, and is a really good watch bird who is quick to spot hawks. He thinks his purpose in life is to either protect or shepherd Tutu around the room.
ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Treyz

Bird #6 (aka "Sixy") sleeps in my laundry room, but comes out during the day to investigate or snooze on top of the fridge. She probably would not mind living indoors indefinitely, and would make an outstanding, lovable, and very inquisitive pet who follows you around like a puppy. We think she may be Catholic, since she frequently venerates -- coos, bows, and wing wiggles -- in front of an icon of Mary with child.
ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Sixy

Is anyone interested in one or more of these kids? They come with the added bonus that I will continue to provide laboratory fecal screening and meds if needed.

If you know of anyone near the Buffalo/Niagara Falls New York area who would be interested in keeping these beautiful birds, please let me know.

Thanks much!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home   ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 pm

I love the last picture especially. Your description of her is so funny. Laughing
They all look like charming little characters. I'll put my thinking cap on. Hmmm
Be best if the first two are placed together.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home   ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:24 am

Has anyone heard if these birds found forever homes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home   ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADOPT ME! --Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY--good birdies looking for a good home
Page 1 of 1