Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

The new kids on the block.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KMMMKC11

KMMMKC11

The new kids on the block. Empty
PostSubject: The new kids on the block.   The new kids on the block. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 am

The new kids on the block. COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

Our new additions (Thor and Piper). My Wife rescued these two from a work site where a bridge is being taken down. they were just babies then (about 4 weeks ago). It's amazing how fast they grow. The gray one is Thor and Piper is smaller and dark.

When we got them we had no idea how to take care of them. luckily Charis on the Pigeon Talk site gave us some great advice. They have moved from living in a cage to being in the overhang of my shed. I keep food and water up there for them. they fly out in the morning and fly around the area, and come back by 4:00 to sit by our deck and get hand fed peas. when it gets dark they fly back to their roost for the night. It is wonderful having them around and to watch them fly. the trick now is to change everyone elses opinions. they get such a bad rap, for such a friendly bird.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The new kids on the block.   The new kids on the block. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:04 am

I really appreciate the up date. For some reason, the pictures don't show up...it's a bit tricky until you become accustomed to the process here, but It you email them to me, I'll save them and post them for you.

I'm really thrilled you have joined our forum and I know I we can count on you and your family to positively advocate for Pigeons. Great job
Thanks for doing such a good job with these two cuties. I hope they are you companions for a long time to come. YOU rock

charisnp@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Great pictures of The New Kids on the Block!   The new kids on the block. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The new kids on the block.   The new kids on the block. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 am

Many thanks for the update on Thor and Piper. They sure are cuties.
You did a great job raising them. Great job

Cindy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: The new kids on the block.   The new kids on the block. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 am

Thor and Piper have the perfect life. They look very sweet.

Charis, thank you for making the photos available!

Cynthia
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: The new kids on the block.   The new kids on the block. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 am

Oh they're adorable. It doesn't take them long to work they way into your heart does it? Sounds like they're enjoying being there with you just as much as you're enjoying them. They're lucky you found them. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new kids on the block.   The new kids on the block. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new kids on the block.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Pets-
Jump to: