Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope

Go down 
+5
Cynthia
Jenaka
Teresa
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 am

This slideshow features some of my backyard flock (AKA Backyard buddies).
Hop-a-Long was a physically challenged blue bar that befriended me quite a while back.
The song clearly depicts what our feral pigeons hope for.
Hop-a-Long and Friends
Thanks to you all, for helping to make a difference.

Last edited by Fancyfeathers on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 am

Lovely presentation, Cindy. Love the music...the Pigeon Prayer is the perfect touch. Pigeon angel Way To Go Right on Great job
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Matilda wrote:
Lovely presentation, Cindy. Love the music...the Pigeon Prayer is the perfect touch. Pigeon angel Way To Go Right on Great job
Thank You
It was really fun to do, even though it seemed to take me forever. :That\\\'s so f
I never realized how much editing one has to go through to get pictures to coincide with a song. :WHAT?:
I can't even imagine putting together a YouTube video. Shock
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Wow, that's a great slide show! Way To Go
I can just imagine how much work you put into it, but it really was worth it!

I'm going to bed in a minute, and if I dream of a bunch of pigeons shaking their tail feathers to the beat of the samba... IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT ROTFL !
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Teresa wrote:

* Wow, that's a great slide show! Way To Go

** I can just imagine how much work you put into it, but it really was worth it!

*** I'm going to bed in a minute, and and if I dream of a bunch of pigeons shaking their tail feathers to the beat of the samba... IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT ROTFL !
Thanks Teresa.

** Yes, it was time consuming, partly because I had no idea what I was doing. LOL
But I do feel it was definitely worth it.

*** :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:41 am

Great job with the slide show! They are a lot of fun to make. Beautiful pictures too and the song really fits. Star quality
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:36 am

Thanks Jen.
And thank you as well for sharing your slideshow.
It gave me the incentive to try something a little different. Thrilled
It really was a lot of fun. I can see where it may come in handy for future projects.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 am

Beautiful! I wish that the slideshows could be uploaded on to You Tube for a wide audience.

Cynthia
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:53 am

Cynthia wrote:
Beautiful!

I wish that the slideshows could be uploaded on to You Tube for a wide audience.

Cynthia
Thanks Cynthia.

I was wondering about that. Hmmm
There are two options for viewing. Publicly or by invite only.
I chose invite only as I had no idea what the end result was going to be.
If it turned out goofy at least I could control who saw it. :That\\\'s so f

Now that I know it turned out OK, I believe I can go back and change it to public viewing.
Although I have no idea how anyone would find it.

Last edited by Fancyfeathers on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Cindy,
a wonderful slideshow. I just love it I love it/them

These are so pretty birds and you have caught them with the camera beautifully. Especially the multicoloured one - what a lovely plumage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Thanks Petra.
I do have quite a variety of ferals. Some have been around for a few years. We have several 'new' youngsters this year. I love watching them find their way around the yard.
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Way To Go It is Beautiful!!!! High 5 You have the most beautiful flock.... They are so unique....and fantastic job with the song and everything- It's perfect. Congratulations I have made a few now and they are SOOOOO addicting!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks Jenn.
I've never attempted a YouTube video but would love to take a stab at it.
I've seen some beautiful ones.
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

I agree I have seen some that really just touch the heart- I love those best! Idea/thought Maybe I could ask Santa, for more time! Celebrate
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:23 pm

AZJourney wrote:
I agree I have seen some that really just touch the heart- I love those best!
Idea/thought Maybe I could ask Santa, for more time! Celebrate

Now that would be a grea gift! It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope 142829
Back to top Go down
lindylou
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: It[s Been A Long Time Coming -A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 pm

pigeon 1 :Yes: Very sad Wow! What a beautiful slide show, FancyFeathers! I needed so much to see how others are appreciating and caring tenderly for our beautiful pijjies and doves - the other side of the Nasties. It made me tear up (with Joy and Pride, of course). Well done!! LOL Lindylou
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Cindy............I don't know how I missed seeing this before I have NO idea .

What a beautiful tribute to your lovely backyard flock. The music and the pictures put me in a mental state of total peace........it was wondeful.

The Pigeon Prayer at the end brought tears of hope to my eyes.

Thank You so much for putting it together and posting it.

I have booked marked it, and will be watching it whenever I need a stress reliever....it's just amazing how it makes me feel.

Louise
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 am

It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope 753594 Lindylou and Louise. I'm glad you both enjoyed it.

I did notice if you click on full screen (on the right side) the words to the music coincide better with the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope   It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a Long Time Coming . . . A Message of Hope
Page 1 of 1