Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Empty
PostSubject: Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 pm

aRescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Pict0010

As sent to me by Tech. I love it/them

Here is their story as told by Tech...

Opposite to Charis/Matilda's experience about keeping her promise to herself - I didn't keep mine (promise) which I don’t regret. When I was a young girl, I used to tend different kind of birds on different times for many years. Most of them just fly out and won’t return. When the last pair died consecutively, I promised to myself not to take care of any kind of animals anymore because it hurts when they're gone. When I was 17, my brother had a dog. He got married and his wife does not like animals, so he had to leave the dog to my care. What can I do except to love the dog. She lived for 13 years. When she died, I cried to death and again promised not to take care of any kind of animals anymore. Now I am 40, last June, my boyfriend brought two squabs home. His boss snatched them from the nest inside their shop to clean up. My boyfriend thought I would love them since he knows that I love animals so he brought them home. He didn’t expect my reaction to be disappointed why he brought them home. I told him I don’t want them because I don’t have time to take care of them. I told him to bring them back to the nest. His boss won’t allow it. If nobody takes them, “they would go to the trash”. I could not bear those words so I had to keep them. Now they’re almost 4 months old and they are my sweet babies……I guess my fate is to be with animals and I will not say any promises anymore.
Thanks to Charis who has been guiding me on how to take care of Piggy & Bank.

Last edited by Matilda on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: 15-17 days old   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Pict0011

Last edited by Matilda on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Pict0012
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Aren't They Adorable?   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Pict0013

Last edited by Matilda on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:44 pm

A beautiful story that needs no words!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 pm

You did a good job with them Tech. I didn't realize just how young they were when you got them. Way to go Great job
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Thanks Charis   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Thanks for posting my pix Charis.
Yes, they are very adorable. I am excited when weekend comes because I could spend a whole 2 days with them. And they too are excited because they get out of their cage for 2 whole days flying around the house, sweetly-annoying me while I clean the house and do my laundry. Piggy is the head lander while Bank just fly anywhere. When its time for me to eat, they hang out with me on the dining table and snatch my blue-handled fork!!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Love the pictures.
Many thanks for providing them, Tech and thanks to you, Charis for posting them. Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... 7471 Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... 359893

My goodness, they were wee little ones indeed.
You did a splendid job of raising them, Tech. A true Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... 803589 you are, as well as your boyfriend. Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... 573503

Please do keep us posted on how things are coming along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

PostSubject: Re: Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Wonderful story and pictures, thank you for sharing them! Those are lucky little birds. I love it/them

You and your boyfriend rock Tech! Way To Go
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...   Rescued  Angels...5-7 days old... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescued Angels...5-7 days old...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Baby Pigeons and Doves-
Jump to: