Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

There you are!

Go down 
+2
Matilda
Teresa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

There you are! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 pm

I think we all have a 'soft spot' for a particular feral.

Mine was Hop-a-long.
There you are! - Page 2 2006-110
He couldn't grip with his right foot. I'm assuming due
to an old, unattended injury.
His foot was completely curled under, but he was able
to walk just fine.
He would always fly over to me when I was outside.
And of course got fed first class. There you are! - Page 2 789920
He was a love. There you are! - Page 2 983488
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm

He's lovely! I love it/them I like the glint in his eye, sign of a strong personality!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Remember Charlie? ( http://www.pigeonangels.com/t506p495-no-rest-for-the-wicked )

Teresa wrote:
I've got a new squeaker, Charlie. When I took the dog out, just before sunset, I saw a pigeon crossing the street, away from the park. So the dog and I walked towards her from the opposite direction, to make her get out of the street -- and of course to see why she was there when the others had left to roost.
She moved back to safety, walking, hopping and 'flying' -- I say 'flying' because she couldn't manage more than a foot off the ground... Too young to be out on her own!
Then she darted into the dense vegetation at the edge of the park and disappeared before I could catch her. I tried to get my dog to sniff her out, but Ashe was feeling very lazy today. :Rolling eyes: So I had to crawl into the plants!
There you are! - Page 2 714583
Time was ticking on, and no sight of the squeaker, so I said out loud, 'Come out of hiding, you little devil, cause if you don't go home with me, tonight you're cat food!' Just then I saw her tail feathers -- and caught her!

There you are! - Page 2 DSCNB6138-r550

Foraging in the plant pot at exercise time:

There you are! - Page 2 DSCNB6357-cr400

The littlest homer -- Guess who was released in the park (June 2010) but comes home for dinner... Happy

There you are! - Page 2 DSCNB6734-r500

Here's Charlie feeding on the roof. She isn't daunted by the competition, crawling under larger pigeons to get at the food! In fact, I had to gently push away several of them just to get this photo of her eating! Tickled Pink

There you are! - Page 2 DSCNB6453-r500

She still comes over most days. Happy Dance Here she is this afternoon:

There you are! - Page 2 DSCNB8712-cr400
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:16 am

Charlie is a little beauty, Teresa.
I love how so many of your once rescued and ultimately released ferals come by to visit and of course have a little bite to eat too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Thank you, Cindy! I love seeing them too! Happy Dance

I think you'll like this... a string injury's tea party? That's too funny (Last week)

There you are! - Page 2 DSCNB8720-r550-Merlin
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Yes, they're probably all chatting about the nice lady who helped them. YESS!! Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

AZWhitefeather wrote:
Yes, they're probably all chatting about the nice lady who helped them. YESS!! Pigeon angel

Oh, I doubt that! That's too funny All you could hear was peck, peck peck! There you are! - Page 2 23878
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Teresa wrote:
AZWhitefeather wrote:

Oh, I doubt that! That's too funny All you could hear was peck, peck peck! There you are! - Page 2 23878

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There you are!   There you are! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There you are!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Feral Pigeons and Doves-
Jump to: