Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Dolly's Feather Fetish

Go down 
+3
Jenaka
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Dolly's Feather Fetish Empty
PostSubject: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 am

Dolly loves feathers. That's a fact!!
Not only the ones on his back but ones he can add it his and Dumpling's nest. Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371
He scouts the aviary looking for the larger feathers that the others have lost.
I have found some of Beautiful's feathers that are outside the aviary that I think Dolly will accept, so I'll call him and he flies across the aviary, takes the feather from me and then flies back to his nest and deposits the feather.

Here are a couple of their 'feather' nests. Dolly's Feather Fetish 52853

This nest has lots of Beautiful's feathers
Dolly's Feather Fetish 2008-035

Dumpling arranging one of Beautiful's feathers
that Dolly had just delivered to her

Dolly's Feather Fetish 2008-038

This one consists mostly of the aviary feathers

Dolly's Feather Fetish Dollys10
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 am

Lovely...a nest of Angel Feathers. pigeon 1
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 am

Matilda wrote:
Lovely...a nest of Angel Feathers. Dolly's Feather Fetish 735397

Angel feathers. I love that description!! Dolly's Feather Fetish 334215
Back to top Go down
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Those are beautiful feather beds! Laughing Thanks for posting the pictures, they're great! Circle of Love

Oh, how do you keep the baskets from tipping over?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 am

Jenaka wrote:
Those are beautiful feather beds! Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_lol Thanks for posting the pictures, they're great! Dolly's Feather Fetish 588547

Oh, how do you keep the baskets from tipping over?

Hi Jen, Dolly's Feather Fetish 333746
I had switched baskets at some point, but both of them went where the top basket is. And it's wedged pretty tight between their 'platform' (the area where they walk around on) and a natural branch perch. I also attach it to the wire with a zip tie, just to make sure it doesn't go anywhere.

That would be quite a rude awakening (literally) if their 'bed' came crashing down, especially if it were in the middle of the night. Dolly's Feather Fetish 764214 Not to mention, Dumpling having to rearrange all the feathers again. Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371
Back to top Go down
Capuccino

Capuccino

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Quote :
Not to mention, Dumpling having to rearrange all the feathers again

Dumpling to Cindy: "Now you can darn well put it all back just the way it was!" Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pidgie/index.htm
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Capuccino wrote:
Quote :
Not to mention, Dumpling having to rearrange all the feathers again

Dumpling to Cindy: "Now you can darn well put it all back just the way it was!" Dolly's Feather Fetish 803589
Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371 Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371
You're exactly right, John. And she and Dolly would be Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371 while watching me try to get them arranged just right.
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:50 am

Thank You Thank You Thank You Cindy,
you gave me a heartily chuckle with this post! :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f I realize again and again that these pijjies are really true individuals and characters. Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:24 pm

So, so funny! :That\\\'s so f I don't know how I missed this thread before, but I found it now and couldn't stop laughing.
Of course Dolly is absolutely right: with the softest de-luxe materials lying around in the aviary, why should he and Dumpling settle for anything else?!
I just hope he doesn't start plucking other birds, though... :eek:
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Teresa wrote:
So, so funny! :That\\\'s so f I don't know how I missed this thread before, but I found it now and couldn't stop laughing.
Of course Dolly is absolutely right: with the softest de-luxe materials lying around in the aviary, why should he and Dumpling settle for anything else?!
I just hope he doesn't start plucking other birds, though... :eek:

You are on a roll today! LOL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Teresa wrote:
So, so funny! Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371 I don't know how I missed this thread before, but I found it now and couldn't stop laughing.
I just hope he doesn't start plucking other birds, though... Dolly's Feather Fetish 443628

Teresa,
I just noticed another smilie has disappeared from my post where I quoted John. Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371
I was just reading it and wondering why it didn't make any sense. Dolly's Feather Fetish 106767 Oh brother!

Anyway . . .
Dolly may be filling his nest with his own feathers if he doesn't stop irritating his grandpa. Dolly's Feather Fetish 764214 Dolly's Feather Fetish 164371
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Teresa - thanks for bumping this - i had missed it too
it's a lovely funny story

the more time i spend here the more i wish i had a house so i could home some of these charming characters
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 pm

rattyfied wrote:
Teresa - thanks for bumping this - i had missed it too
it's a lovely funny story

the more time i spend here the more i wish i had a house so i could home some of these charming characters

One doesn't take up all that much room. I think you would be quite a grand Pigeon companion. Happy
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:35 pm

oops thread hijack!
Matilda wrote:
One doesn't take up all that much room
don't think it hasn't crossed my mind Wink (and don't tell hubby either)...mmm i maybe i could panel part of the other balcony (not the one we use as a porch) but i'd want to be sure my situation wasn't going to change too - pigeons live much longer than ratties and i would always hope to give any creature a forever home
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:41 pm

rattyfied wrote:
oops thread hijack!
Matilda wrote:
One doesn't take up all that much room
don't think it hasn't crossed my mind Wink (and don't tell hubby either)...mmm i maybe i could panel part of the other balcony (not the one we use as a porch) but i'd want to be sure my situation wasn't going to change too - pigeons live much longer than ratties and i would always hope to give any creature a forever home

If it's supposed to happen, one will come your way and when that happens, you will know it was meant to be. Dolly's Feather Fetish 142829
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolly's Feather Fetish   Dolly's Feather Fetish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolly's Feather Fetish
Page 1 of 1