Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

How to swipe a girl of her feets!

Go down 
+4
NiteOwl
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
plamenh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

How to swipe a girl of her feets! Empty
PostSubject: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:40 am

Everybody knows that girls like nice and original things. Lets be nice and original!
Send her invitation for the new ultra-modern house.
How to swipe a girl of her feets! Image024
And when she comes I'll be waiting
How to swipe a girl of her feets! Image025
Little singing and gentle music
How to swipe a girl of her feets! Image027
Hey, this is not right
How to swipe a girl of her feets! Image028
Leave me alone!
How to swipe a girl of her feets! Image029
Bloody Paparazzi!
How to swipe a girl of her feets! Image030
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:55 am

How to swipe a girl of her feets! 164371 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 164371 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 164371 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 2378 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 2378 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 2378 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 2378 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 2378 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 164371 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 164371 How to swipe a girl of her feets! 164371
How to swipe a girl of her feets! 526287 plamenh How to swipe a girl of her feets! 526287
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Too Funny! Thanks Plamenh, that made my day! Ha!Ha!Ha!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Too Funny! Thanks Plamenh, that made my day! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Me too. I'll be smiling about this thread all day long. That's too funny Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 am

Plamenh - you made my day - not feeling very well today - this immediately made me ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL - now I am feeling much better. Pigeons can be sooooooo funny - and I sometimes am not sure whether it is coincidentally or by intent to please their foster parents and make them laugh.... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Cool photos
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 am

I'm sorry you were not feeling well, Petra. How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_sad

I love it when I come across a cute story or picture(s) and it instantly sparks happiness within, especially if I'm not feeling quite up to par.
This is one of those 'picture' stories for sure and I'm glad it made you feel better. How to swipe a girl of her feets! 359893
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:46 am

pigeonwriter wrote:
Plamenh - you made my day - not feeling very well today - this immediately made me ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL - now I am feeling much better. Pigeons can be sooooooo funny - and I sometimes am not sure whether it is coincidentally or by intent to please their foster parents and make them laugh.... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Cool photos
Poor you Not feeling well ...I hope you are better soon.
This thread still has me smiling.
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 am

Ha!Ha!Ha! HA....HA.....HA...... Jumpin for joy HA....HA.....HA..... Jumpin for joy ..... now dats' f--u--n--n--y Funny video GOOD one Plamen!!! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

# 1 First class, absolutely hilarious!

That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny Way to go

And what a cool bird!
Back to top Go down
Peteysgrl

Peteysgrl

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 am

Cool photos :lol!: - that made me laugh!!!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am

Peteysgrl wrote:
Cool photos :lol!: - that made me laugh!!!

I think about this thread frequently and laugh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peteysgrl

Peteysgrl

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:12 am

I just love the look on the pigeons face...like EXCUSE ME...trying to set things up here!! Privacy please....
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 pm

He is in the chains of love now. Girl has been swiped and I moved them together. About a week ago they had their first set of eggs. Funny bird as he is, he made me laugh again one morning as she was sitting on the eggs and he was so anxious to sit on the eggs too that he climbed on top of her and formed double decker egg processing plant. Didn't have camera with me though to take a snap. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:00 pm

How to swipe a girl of her feets! 116281 ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Peteysgrl

Peteysgrl

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:02 pm

What a little overachiever you have!!

YESS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to swipe a girl of her feets!   How to swipe a girl of her feets! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to swipe a girl of her feets!
Page 1 of 1