Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Empty
PostSubject: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 am

How amazing these pijjies could understand that their pij mama is sick. I was sick last nite and was just sitting in the dining area sipping tea for an hour. They hang out with me the whole time, didn't fly around the house which is unusual. One would just fly to their water area and comes back to the table where I was sitting by. I talk to them like crazy, they look at me listening. They're just amazing and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 am

First and foremost, I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_pale
Secondly, I'm a firm believer that our pets do sense when something is wrong and will react accordingly.

I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. 73518 Bless your sweet pijjies. I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. 401707

I hope you're feeling better real soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 am

There is a theory that pigeons can see magnetic fields and streams of earth. This leads them home. Theory has support of the scientists.
My theory is that pigeons can see energy fields. Not only magnetic but other type of energy.
Every living being has aura. Your aura changes according your mood, condition and health status. Just imagine that pigeons, intelligent as they are, can read and possibly interact or influence your aura.
Sounds crazy? Maybe, but so many things will become logical if this is true.
For some time now, I’ve been lazy to translate very interesting publication from Russian. It is about PHT (Pigeon Healing Therapy) practiced and researched in Russia, Scandinavia and some eastern countries.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 am

I hope you are better soon too.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 am

plamenh wrote:
There is a theory that pigeons can see magnetic fields and streams of earth. This leads them home. Theory has support of the scientists.
My theory is that pigeons can see energy fields. Not only magnetic but other type of energy.
Every living being has aura. Your aura changes according your mood, condition and health status. Just imagine that pigeons, intelligent as they are, can read and possibly interact or influence your aura.
Sounds crazy? Maybe, but so many things will become logical if this is true.
For some time now, I’ve been lazy to translate very interesting publication from Russian. It is about PHT (Pigeon Healing Therapy) practiced and researched in Russia, Scandinavia and some eastern countries.
Fascinating.
Please get busy on that traslation of the article. Star quality
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:35 am

Matilda wrote:
Fascinating.

Your wish is my command! I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. 193770
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 am

plamenh wrote:

* Sounds crazy?

Maybe, but so many things will become logical if this is true.
For some time now,

** I’ve been lazy to translate very interesting publication from Russian.
It is about PHT (Pigeon Healing Therapy) practiced and researched in Russia, Scandinavia and some eastern countries

* Not to me it doesn't.
For the most part, animals are not given enough credit for their intelligence. I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_rolleyes

** Sounds very interesting. I look forward to reading about it. I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Readin15
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 am

plamenh wrote:
Matilda wrote:
Fascinating.

Your wish is my command! I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. 193770

I wish everyone would respond to my requests as you do. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 pm

I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Knight10

There are not many of us left (dragons I mean)
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm

plamenh wrote:
I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Knight10

There are not many of us left (dragons I mean)

:That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
rattyfied
Special Pigeon Angel
rattyfied

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 am

bless'em
hope you're feeling better now

i think animals definitely have something we don't, or have lost
the ratties i've spent time with have often surprised me with their sensitivity to mood and health of others (people & rats)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattyfied/sets/
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:02 am

rattyfied wrote:
bless'em
hope you're feeling better now

i think animals definitely have something we don't, or have lost
the ratties i've spent time with have often surprised me with their sensitivity to mood and health of others (people & rats)

Given the way some people act, one thing I would have to say they don't have, or have lost or just don't care to use it, is their common sense. I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. 106767
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..   I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was sick, pijjies by myside the whole time..
Page 1 of 1