Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Please make your comments

Go down 
+4
plamenh
Lapalomatriste
pigeonwriter
Matilda
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Please make your comments Empty
PostSubject: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:58 am

Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Charis - on the very same blog is another post that can give a better hint to the photographer's feelings:

http://shutterbug4eu.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/love-me-tender/
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Thank you Petra. It's a beautiful photo and I commented on that one too. Please make your comments 142829
Back to top Go down
Lapalomatriste

Lapalomatriste

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:48 pm

My comment was "discarded" Please make your comments Suspect
Don' even understand this word in English Please make your comments 106767
Myriam
Back to top Go down
http://www.lapalomatriste.org
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Lapalomatriste wrote:
Myriam

How odd? Tell us what you said.
Back to top Go down
Lapalomatriste

Lapalomatriste

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Well, briefly I said:
-that I agreed with you and Plamen
-that pigeons once were domestc birds abandoned by humans in the past and in the present and can not survive without our help
-that starving them is of no use as a species in danger will procreate even more to guarantee its continuity
-that starving them is most of all immoral
-that authorities always choose to exterminate them because they want "quick" results and have no interest in non cruel, long term solutions against overpopulation like anticonceptive lofts in the cities
-that those religious beliefs must contain some truth, that I care for pigeons since 18 years and never had a life so happy and joyful since

Last edited by Lapalomatriste on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Lapalomatriste wrote:
Well, briefly I said:
-that pigeons once were domestc birds abandoned by humans in the past and in the present and can not survive without our help
-that starving them is of no use a a species in danger will procreate even more to guanrantee its continuity
-that authorieies always choose to exterminate them because they want "quick" results and have no interest in non cruel, long term solutions against overpopulation like anticonceptive lofts in the cities
-that those religious beliefs must contain some truth, that I care for pigeons since 18 years and never had a life so happy and joyful since

Group hug
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Lapalomatriste wrote:
Myriam
In other words "rejected", you didn't used some passionate words, did you?
Back to top Go down
Lapalomatriste

Lapalomatriste

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

No, I did not, Plamen. I said exactly what I wrote in my former post:

Lapalomatriste wrote:
Well, briefly I said:
-that starving them is of no use as a species in danger will procreate even more to guarantee its continuity
-that authorities always choose to exterminate them because they want "quick" results and have no interest in non cruel, long term solutions against overpopulation like anticonceptive lofts in the cities

But I continued in your stile: "fact is that..."

Nothing offendig or passionate, I think he does not want a discussion about pigeons, but some comments on his art as a photographer.
Myriam
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 pm

If he wants comment on his art he must stick to the art. His text was provoking not the picture. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolf
Special Pigeon Angel
Luna Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm writing one now. We'll see if it gets posted. I have NO idea It was sorta long and ranty so I'm not sure. Dove right
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Luna Wolf wrote:
I'm writing one now. We'll see if it gets posted. I have NO idea It was sorta long and ranty so I'm not sure. Dove right

Oh good. I'll keep checking. Please make your comments 142829
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:31 pm

I just left comments on both photos (presently awaiting moderation, so I don't know if they will be accepted or not).
Apart from Charis and Plamenh's, there were no other posts from Pigeon angel . I have NO idea
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Teresa wrote:
I just left comments on both photos (presently awaiting moderation, so I don't know if they will be accepted or not).
Apart from Charis and Plamenh's, there were no other posts from Pigeon angel . I have NO idea

Hmmm ...Interesting.
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:17 am

haven't written yet because I wanted to wait a bit still - don't want to irritate the owner - he might think we are mobbing this guy who seems to be quite nice actually....
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:30 am

I haven't posted over there because I just haven't gotten over there yet.
I also agree with Petra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Teresa wrote:

I've just gone back to check as I did post a reply to the first picture but it still says it's awaiting moderation. That's a good few days ago now.

Janet
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 pm

I don't see any a waiting moderation. I have NO idea
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 pm

That's weird, when I click on the link that's what it says under the last reply.

I'll try and post it again and see what happens.

Janet
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

jamy wrote:
That's weird, when I click on the link that's what it says under the last reply.

I'll try and post it again and see what happens.

Janet

Janet, I just looked again and there is nothing waiting approval. This is very odd. Heaven help me
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Janet...I'm loosing my mind Shock Embarassed Please make your comments 310554 . I can't moderate your comments on that page...only the photgrapher can.
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 am

Amazingly enough, it's been posted now. cheers

Janet
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 am

Right on
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:38 pm

My comment on the first picture is STILL awaiting moderation! I would say it's quite a friendly comment, so that's not the issue. Here's a pasted copy of the content:

Quote :
Neither pets nor pests, really! In many cases they are the nearest any of us get to see wildlife in the middle of an urban jungle. They are gentle, intelligent and friendly, and they are a very pretty sight. Their presence is a testimony to the wisdom of those who know how to love and share.
Let’s face it, if you took them out of the picture, a photo of cement would be dead boring…

Teresa said this on Your comment is awaiting moderation. October 31, 2009 at 3:21 AM
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Teresa...that's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please make your comments   Please make your comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please make your comments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next