Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! Empty
PostSubject: Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!   Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 am

This is one of those instances where it's OK to buy more than just 1. Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! 982130

Pass it on...let's do what we can to make a difference. Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! 142829

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260510992639&ssPageName=STRK
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!   Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Bumping up for your concideration.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!   Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:32 am

That's a great idea, especially with Christmas coming up -- a great time to help a pigeon in need! Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! 116281
Unfortunately at the moment my rescues are draining all my resources quite successfully, but I hope someone with more sense and less vet bills will be able to help! Dove right
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!   Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 am

I think it's a brilliant idea. Lindsay is very committed to her work.

I've had some first hand experience of her help when she recently took a Collared Dove I had been lucky enough to treat with a positive outcome.
Lindsay kept it with another dove until it had re-grown some lost tail feathers and Cynthia let me know last night that it had now been successfully released along with it's friend.

I hope Lindsay continues to carry on her good work and finds all the suppport she can through these initiatives.

Janet
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!   Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:37 am

That's a wonderful initiative by Lindsay Great job Thanks for bringing this up Charis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!   Buy Big...Buy from your Heart! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy Big...Buy from your Heart!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Animal Advocacy-
Jump to: