Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

30 murdered pigeons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zomg fishies

zomg fishies

30 murdered pigeons Empty
PostSubject: 30 murdered pigeons   30 murdered pigeons Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 am

i was looking at videos on youtube and i came across this very very sad video and i know how he feels i woke up to all of my birds dead in the coupe, but at least i had 3 safe inside... poor guy. a safe enclosure is everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WrCOJwKXNc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: 30 murdered pigeons   30 murdered pigeons Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 am

My heart and condolences goes out to the gentleman who lost all his beloved birds. 30 murdered pigeons 983488 Very sad

I couldn't watch the entire 7 minutes of the video but even a short clip is a grisly reminder of how important it is to do our best to safety proof the enclosure our pigeons are housed in.
And even then we sometimes encounter a tragedy.

Although this is not a pleasant video, it's definitely a wake up call.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: 30 murdered pigeons   30 murdered pigeons Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:13 am

Well that was depressing. And scary! The scary thing is that all that could happen in just one night. What a horrible thing to wake up to. It does serve as a good reminder to predator proof your loft as best as you possibly can, and then always check and look for things that may mean that a predator is looking for a way in. I feel so badly for anyone this happens to, unless of course, they haven't done their best to make their birds safe. Some won't listen, and don't worry.............................until something like this happens. In those circumstances, I can only feel sorry for the poor birds that were in their care. Their safety is totally up to us, and we owe it to them to do the best possible job.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: 30 murdered pigeons   30 murdered pigeons Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Poor man, I don't know what I would do if I lost ANY of my pigeons to a predator, let alone all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 murdered pigeons   30 murdered pigeons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 murdered pigeons
Page 1 of 1