Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!

Go down 
+2
pigeonwriter
Teresa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Empty
PostSubject: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 am

An hour ago, when I went to feed my feral flock, I found my sweet little Cinnabar beside their bathing pool, just departed. Two days ago he was a picture of health and he had been medicated for canker very recently, but he fell to whatever took two of my recent rescues. :(

Cinnabar was the most beautiful of the youngsters born this Spring, with his striking red, black, brown, grey and white colouring, and he often sat on my windowsill waiting for treats. I'll miss him.

Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! DSCNB1197-Cinnabar-cbu-r515
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Oh no Teresa, this is so sad. I never understand how this can go so quickly. I feel your sorrow as if it had been one of mine... Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:52 pm

I am so sorry Teresa, Cinnabar was a beautiful bird. He was so lucky to be looked after.

Cynthia
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeon-aid.pigeon.net/
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Thank you for your kind words, Petra and Cynthia. He was a darling, and I hope he will be happy with the Rainbow Flock.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Poor sweet bird...I'm so very sorry. That must have been a horrible shock.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

I am so sorry, Teresa. Very sad
Such a stunning bird. Wink

"As you cross over the Rainbow Bridge, Cinnabar, may you forever fly free"

A Pigeon's Prayer
Please watch over us while we fly,
Keeping us safe from the predators that share the sky.

If we become ill or injured in any way,
Please lead us to safety where we are welcome to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh no Teresa. :(

I wish I had words that eased the pain.... Fly free sweet one. pigeon 1
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Thank you so much!
It was a nasty shock, but he looked so peaceful, like he was roosting. It looks as though he passed away peacefully, and that's a great comfort.
I had been keeping a close eye on his little sister, who was a very small, underweight squeaker, and one of the youngsters who benefited the most from the canker treatment. I never would have thought she would outlive her brother. Life and death are anythying but predictable.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Teresa wrote:
Thank you so much!
It was a nasty shock, but he looked so peaceful, like he was roosting. It looks as though he passed away peacefully, and that's a great comfort.
I had been keeping a close eye on his little sister, who was a very small, underweight squeaker, and one of the youngsters who benefited the most from the canker treatment. I never would have thought she would outlive her brother. Life and death are anythying but predictable.

Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!   Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell, Cinnabar, fly true!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: In Loving Memory :: Rainbow Bridge-
Jump to: