Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Empty
PostSubject: Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations   Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations   Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 pm

I honestly don't understand I have NO idea I have NO idea how anyone could justify pigeon shoots by saying they do not fit in the 'cruelty to animals' category. Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations 310554 Shame on them
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations   Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 pm

I can't understand that either. Or the DA's suggestion to 'hold the pigeon shoots in places not accessible to the public'. Out of sight, out of mind, he thinks. It's disgraceful.
There is no mention either of the SHARK's member who was shot during the pigeon shoot. Surely, even for pigeon-haters, that should be illegal... Seeing red/mad
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations   Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Teresa wrote:
I can't understand that either.

Or the DA's suggestion to 'hold the pigeon shoots in places not accessible to the public'.
Out of sight, out of mind, he thinks. It's disgraceful.

There is no mention either of the SHARK's member who was shot during the pigeon shoot. Surely, even for pigeon-haters, that should be illegal... Seeing red/mad

I meant to touch on that as well. Oh brother
You're exactly right. It's a down right disgrace. Seeing red/mad

I feel the urge coming on to get my Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Soap_b10 ready.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations   Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Teresa wrote:
I can't understand that either. Or the DA's suggestion to 'hold the pigeon shoots in places not accessible to the public'. Out of sight, out of mind, he thinks. It's disgraceful.

There is no mention either of the SHARK's member who was shot during the pigeon shoot.
Surely, even for pigeon-haters, that should be illegal...
Seeing red/mad

Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations 395766 You would think.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations   Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Pretty unbelieveable...all of it. Got to wonder what planet he dropped off. My have hurt his head in the fall. Seeing red/mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations   Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal rights office blasts DA on pigeon shoot ciatations
Page 1 of 1