Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Here you go...   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks for the update, zian. Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 142829
I hope all goes well with Tiny. Fingers crossed
Please do keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 am

Just checking in...how is the baby doing?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Hope everything goes well with your babies, Zian!

It's great to know how much you care for animals! cheers You're in good company here, as we think the same way. That's why we're...
cpp
... and proud of it!
At the moment I've got a dog, 3 cats and 9 pigeons. It doesn't seem anything unusual, except that I live in a second-floor flat! nutter Never a dull moment with this lot! Happy
Back to top Go down
zian

zian

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi guys, hope everyone is well
Great news Tiny is doing great she is a fiesty little madam (extremly cute) her feeding is fantastic i managed to buy baby bird hand feeding formula off Ebay, balieve it or not Tinys feathers are really begining to grow her tail feathers have grown about an inch,
Clever little Tiny has been picking at seeds with Snowy and George iv actually witnessed her swallowing them ! I have ordered some spartex will hopefully arrive monday.....
On return visit to vet hesaid shewas doing great and she had gained weight he told me if any more concerns then i can return with her.
Im really excited to tell u that George had a wonderful day today he was out in the front garden with Snowy just pecking about Snowy decided to have a little fly up on the fence George followed landing perfectly.... then to my amazement he followed Snowy on to the roof of our house they had a little preen of their feathers then Snowy came when i called her shaking a nice bowl of seeds (works every time) and then along follwed George looking extremly pleased with himself !
My children were thrilled and gave him a round of applause. bless him he really is fond of our other rescue bird Snowy she has really took him under her wing they are so sweet together she has been with us for around 6 mnths a happy little sole she is i will take some more photos and somehow put them up
So fingers crossed my little feathered friends are fit and well although i shall continue to keep a close eye on them all!
Thanks so much for all of your help and lovely coments god bless you all x
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:59 pm

That's good news...I've been wondering all week how she's doing. Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 116281

Do keep a close eye on George.

Big hug and kiss form the other side of the big pond. Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 983488
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Thanks for the update, Zian, it's wonderful to hear how well they're progressing!
I loved reading how George followed Snowy discovering the big wide world out there! If I'd been around I'd have given him a round of applause too! Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 116281 Great job Feeling great
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 am

Hi zian,
I'm so glad to hear that things are going well and especially happy to hear that Tiny is progressing by what seems like leaps and bounds. YESS!!

We so appreciate the updates. When time permits we'd love to see more pictures. Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 395766
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 am

Teresa wrote:
Thanks for the update, Zian, it's wonderful to hear how well they're progressing!
I loved reading how George followed Snowy discovering the big wide world out there! If I'd been around I'd have given him a round of applause too! Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 116281 Great job Feeling great

Me too!! Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 116281 Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 142829
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2