Pigeon Angels

RegisterFAQSearchHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Share | 

Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Here you go...   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:09 pm

http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/NEW!+Kaytee+Exact+Hand+Feeding+Formula+for+All+Baby+Birds+(7.5+oz)
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks for the update, zian.
I hope all goes well with Tiny. Fingers crossed
Please do keep us posted.

A Pigeon's Prayer
Please watch over us while we fly,
Keeping us safe from the predators that share the sky.

If we become ill or injured in any way,
Please lead us to safety where we are welcome to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 am

Just checking in...how is the baby doing?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Hope everything goes well with your babies, Zian!

It's great to know how much you care for animals! cheers You're in good company here, as we think the same way. That's why we're...
cpp
... and proud of it!
At the moment I've got a dog, 3 cats and 9 pigeons. It doesn't seem anything unusual, except that I live in a second-floor flat! nutter Never a dull moment with this lot! Happy
Back to top Go down
zian

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi guys, hope everyone is well
Great news Tiny is doing great she is a fiesty little madam (extremly cute) her feeding is fantastic i managed to buy baby bird hand feeding formula off Ebay, balieve it or not Tinys feathers are really begining to grow her tail feathers have grown about an inch,
Clever little Tiny has been picking at seeds with Snowy and George iv actually witnessed her swallowing them ! I have ordered some spartex will hopefully arrive monday.....
On return visit to vet hesaid shewas doing great and she had gained weight he told me if any more concerns then i can return with her.
Im really excited to tell u that George had a wonderful day today he was out in the front garden with Snowy just pecking about Snowy decided to have a little fly up on the fence George followed landing perfectly.... then to my amazement he followed Snowy on to the roof of our house they had a little preen of their feathers then Snowy came when i called her shaking a nice bowl of seeds (works every time) and then along follwed George looking extremly pleased with himself !
My children were thrilled and gave him a round of applause. bless him he really is fond of our other rescue bird Snowy she has really took him under her wing they are so sweet together she has been with us for around 6 mnths a happy little sole she is i will take some more photos and somehow put them up
So fingers crossed my little feathered friends are fit and well although i shall continue to keep a close eye on them all!
Thanks so much for all of your help and lovely coments god bless you all x
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:59 pm

That's good news...I've been wondering all week how she's doing.

Do keep a close eye on George.

Big hug and kiss form the other side of the big pond.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Thanks for the update, Zian, it's wonderful to hear how well they're progressing!
I loved reading how George followed Snowy discovering the big wide world out there! If I'd been around I'd have given him a round of applause too! Great job Feeling great
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 am

Hi zian,
I'm so glad to hear that things are going well and especially happy to hear that Tiny is progressing by what seems like leaps and bounds. YESS!!

We so appreciate the updates. When time permits we'd love to see more pictures.

A Pigeon's Prayer

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 am

Teresa wrote:
Thanks for the update, Zian, it's wonderful to hear how well they're progressing!
I loved reading how George followed Snowy discovering the big wide world out there! If I'd been around I'd have given him a round of applause too! Great job Feeling great

Me too!!

A Pigeon's Prayer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please   

Back to top Go down

Baby pigeon doesnt seem to be growing advice needed please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pigeon Angels :: Pigeons and Their Friends :: Pigeon and Dove Chit Chat-
Jump to: