Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Here's another article   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 pm

An interesting article, leading to all sorts of mixed feelings.
First I thought, 'It serves him right to lose his job'.
Then I felt sorry for him because he confessed, and seemed sorry, and I do, after all, believe in the power of redemption. Often ex-criminals make the best advocates against that kind of crime.
Finally I felt all sorts of doubts again. One bird he shot? Just one? What about the other birds found with darts? And why did he think a lethal (to small animals) weapon would be a suitable present for a child? Why did he feel so nostalgic about using darts in his mis-spent youth? Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons 106767 I have a feeling he's still not telling the truth, even now...
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:19 pm

I think he was sorry he lied and not so much that he darted the pigeons.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 pm

I don't think he was sorry on either count. I think someone saw him or he was caught and he had to own up on his own, and was forced to resign, before it became a bigger problem for him.

People like this don't resign from a job like that just because they feel guilty. Sorry I'm so cynical.

What an absolute jerk. Evil, wrong doing People like this make my blood boil Major Rant Major Rant

Louise

Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:21 am

In probably more cases than not, people say they are sorry for what they did, when in reality what they are sorry about is getting caught. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:41 pm

AZWhitefeather wrote:
In probably more cases than not, people say they are sorry for what they did, when in reality what they are sorry about is getting caught. Hmmm

I agree Unfortunate, but true.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

In this case, he didn't get caught but lied and then later confessed.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 am

Matilda wrote:
In this case, he didn't get caught but lied and then later confessed.

Yeah he did. By his own conscience watching what he had done. Shame on them

If one doesn't want to get caught for their wrong doing, they lie, and hope like the devil they never get caught.
Not only did he lie to his boss, he lied to him several times. It's clear, initially, he never had any intention of telling on himself.

Given his pattern, I'm quite sure the last thing this low life wanted to do was to confess, but his conscience, or something, finally got the best of him.
Who knows, maybe he got to thinking that someone did see what he had done and decided if he came fowward first and fessed up all would be forgiven.

As far as remorse for what he did. There was none. He couldn't even say he was sorry. Only that it was stupid.
Whether someone else blew the whistle on him or he blew the whistle on himself, he got caught.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:04 am

Jackie's Mom wrote:
I don't think he was sorry on either count. I think someone saw him or he was caught and he had to own up on his own, and was forced to resign, before it became a bigger problem for him.

People like this don't resign from a job like that just because they feel guilty. Sorry I'm so cynical.

What an absolute jerk. Evil, wrong doing People like this make my blood boil Major Rant Major Rant

Louise

I agree, Louise.
He didn't feel the least bit guilty for what he had done.

They make my blood boil too. Evil, wrong doing Seeing red/mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons   Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harbor Master Resigns after cruel actions toward pigeons
Page 1 of 1