Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Jimi has a huge body tumor

Go down 
+3
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
pigeonwriter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimi has a huge body tumor   Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 am

Just a short update on Jimi:

he is completely his old self again - beautiful, sweet as always and each day wanting to be handfed with his beloved sunflower hearts - without them he would not fly away - he insists in this little ritual. He follows me through the whole appartment like a little poudle until I lie down and stretch my hand out... ridiculous That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny

The hole where his tumor was is completely closed and the feathers are growing back. You hardly can see that there was anything at all. He is completely healthy, apparently has babies because he came so often for feeding during the last few weeks that this could not be for himself only. That fast no digestion works!!!! You could also see this from his mouth where the edges were a bit worn out - Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 395766

I cannot say how happy I am for all this cheers cheers cheers Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Jimi has a huge body tumor   Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Brilliant news! I'm so happy to hear that Jimi is his old self again! Happy Dance Happy Dance
I can imagine how thrilled you feel looking at him now, recovered and leading a normal life!

Have you managed to find out anything else about what might have caused his tumours? Such a distressing thing to happen to a bird!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Jimi has a huge body tumor   Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:26 pm

YESS!! Wonderful update on Jimi, Petra. Thank You
I'm thrilled that he is back to being himself and all is well. Thrilled Happy Dance

Please keep us posted. And by all means let us know if he comes visiting with a couple little ones in toe. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Jimi has a huge body tumor   Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Yes - I am very glad.

And - he has developed a funny new behaviour: when he comes in for breakfast or snack and Rudi and Pina are chasing him he jumps on my knee while I am sitting on my chair and wants his "mama" to protect him from those evil pijjies Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 321758 Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 321758 Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 321758
and of course he wants his sunflower hearts to be given directly from his "mama's" hand...
He is really a large pigeon with broad shoulders - so this is all really cute.... Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 46723 Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 46723 Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 46723 He has also learned to take single sunflower hearts from my fingertips - ready to show off in a circus?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Jimi has a huge body tumor   Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:12 pm

What a little character, Jimi is. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimi has a huge body tumor   Jimi has a huge body tumor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimi has a huge body tumor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2