Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

No rest for the wicked

Go down 
+14
Jackie\'s Mom
priya
EgypSwiftLady
jamy
Capuccino
plamenh
AZJourney
Dolly
Jenaka
Cynthia
Matilda
pigeonwriter
AZWhitefeather
Teresa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 am

Thrilled Great UPDATES... has me smiling with warm fuzzies!! Thrilled Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 pm

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 373410

After worming all my pigeons, there was a remarkable improvement in George's poops, at last! No rest for the wicked - Page 19 142829

Sammy is continuing to improve. He's getting quite big and reacts positively to time spent out of the cage, spending more time upright. Yesterday he flew (in a circle! No rest for the wicked - Page 19 279675 )up to 5 feet up in the air, and back down again, still in circles! But it was a big step for him! Happy He loves standing in the sunshine, preening.

Hercules is having physio every other day. I'm working blind here, on instinct percent, watching his reactions very closely. Twice so far he actually put a little weight on the injured leg, all too briefly, so I'm not giving up on him.

Pippin is finally growing down feathers, and today she picked up seed for the first time. (I'll post a video tomorrow.) She got so excited about her new-found skills, that this evening she started picking up the peas and corn from my hand and gulping them at an amazing rate! ROTFL
I'm still not happy with the consistency of her poops, so yesterday she started a course of Synulox. The last poops looked a little better, let's see what tomorrow will bring.

PS. She is convinced that I'm her own personal perch... Tickled Pink
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 am

Teresa wrote:

After worming all my pigeons, there was a remarkable improvement in George's poops, at last! No rest for the wicked - Page 19 142829

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 142829 Three cheers for George's crazy s. Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray

Last edited by Fancyfeathers on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 am

Teresa wrote:

Sammy is continuing to improve. He's getting quite big and reacts positively to time spent out of the cage, spending more time upright. Yesterday he flew (in a circle! No rest for the wicked - Page 19 279675 )up to 5 feet up in the air, and back down again, still in circles! But it was a big step for him! Happy He loves standing in the sunshine, preening.

This is wonderful news. Way to go Sammy. Keep up the good work sweet boy!!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 am

Teresa wrote:
Hercules is having physio every other day. I'm working blind here, on instinct percent, watching his reactions very closely. Twice so far he actually put a little weight on the injured leg, all too briefly, so I'm not giving up on him.

Your Pigeon angel wings fit you to a T, Teresa. Wink
Whether big or little birdie steps, all is worth celebrating. Thrilled Hercules, you're the man!! Star quality
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 am

Teresa wrote:

* Pippin is finally growing down feathers, and today she picked up seed for the first time. (I'll post a video tomorrow.)

** She got so excited about her new-found skills, that this evening she started picking up the peas and corn from my hand and gulping them at an amazing rate! ROTFL

I'm still not happy with the consistency of her poops, so yesterday she started a course of Synulox. The last poops looked a little better, let's see what tomorrow will bring.

PS. *** She is convinced that I'm her own personal perch... Tickled Pink

* You go sweet girl. Thrilled

** No rest for the wicked - Page 19 142829 No rest for the wicked - Page 19 789920

*** That is too cute! I love it/them

George, Sammy, Hercules and Pippin YOU rock lots!!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 am

Teresa...I love the update on your feathered housemates...it's all positive news. Way To Go

It's so cute when they figure out how to pick food up for themselves. ...get so excited.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 am

Teresa sounds like everything is going great for both you & the pijjies! Great job

I get so excited when a handfed baby finially realizes that they can actually eat on their own Happy Dance I love it/them

I'm sure you don't mind being Pippins personal perch Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 am

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
Teresa sounds like everything is going great for both you & the pijjies! Great job

I get so excited when a handfed baby finially realizes that they can actually eat on their own Happy Dance I love it/them

I'm sure you don't mind being Pippins personal perch Circle of Love

of course we want a picture of that. Happy
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Teresa - I am soooooo happy about this good news. Especially Sammy's improvements! Hip Hip Hooray Pina has done the same when she started to fly again - flying in funny circles and making a pirouette at the end.

I am very releived to hear these good news. It makes onself jump for joy - Thrilled Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 pm

pigeonwriter wrote:
Teresa - I am soooooo happy about this good news. Especially Sammy's improvements! Hip Hip Hooray Pina has done the same when she started to fly again - flying in funny circles and making a pirouette at the end.

I am very releived to hear these good news.

It makes onself jump for joy - Thrilled Happy Dance

I agree Jumpin for joy
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Pippin and Sammy exploring together:

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSCNB4721-SPclr550

In this video, Pippin is on the left, nearer the camera:

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Th_DSCNB4763-SP
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Pippin passed the half pound mark over a week ago. She's the easiest pigeon to weigh by far! Laughing

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSCNB4679-r350

She's becoming a pretty girl:

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSCNB4674-r400

And melted my mother's heart:

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSCNB4633-412

Yesterday she learned to peck, just when I was getting sick and tired of showing her how... Here she's going for the mixture of formula and small seeds at top speed:

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Th_DSCNB4773-seeds

At dinner time I tried putting her peas and corn in a feeder, and she knew just what to do! Happy

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSCNB4779-r550

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Th_DSCNB4777-peas
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Ah...I love the pictures and videos. The picture of Pippin with your mom is really sweet.
I also love the video of her eating her peas...such enthusiasm. That's too funny
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Your pictures and video are wonderful, Teresa. Star quality
I love the one of Pippin on the scale and with your Mom. I love it/them Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:48 am

Pippin is a real sweetheart!
I tried to take a picture of her perched on my shoulder, but holding the camera at arm's length and shooting blind only produced comic results: half a face, half a bird, out of focus, you name it! That's too funny In the end, I took her to my daughter's lair and asked her to take a few photos. When she uploads them I'll post them. (Yay, finally something I can put on 'Show us your pigeons'!) Laughing

And she's getting a new cage, but it's taking me ages to customise it for her. Couldn't get anything with the bars sufficiently close together to be Pippin-proof AND cat-proof that had a big enough door. So I've been hard at work all day (until 5 am :eek: ), but there's still plenty of work left for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:14 am

Teresa wrote:

* Pippin is a real sweetheart!

** I tried to take a picture of her perched on my shoulder, but holding the camera at arm's length and shooting blind only produced comic results: half a face, half a bird, out of focus, you name it! That's too funny

*** In the end, I took her to my daughter's lair and asked her to take a few photos. When she uploads them I'll post them. (Yay, finally something I can put on 'Show us your pigeons'!) Laughing

And she's getting a new cage, but it's taking me ages to customise it for her. Couldn't get anything with the bars sufficiently close together to be Pippin-proof AND cat-proof that had a big enough door.
So I've been hard at work all day (until 5 am :eek: ), but there's still plenty of work left for tomorrow.

* She sure is! Pigeon angel

** No rest for the wicked - Page 19 321758 :That\\\'s so f

*** YESS!! Looking forward to the photo(s). No rest for the wicked - Page 19 142829
Holy Cow You need to get some sleep!!

Please do post a photo of Pippin's new home when completed. Picture(s)/video
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:16 pm

I still haven't finished the new cage! Sorry

But here are the photos:

First she perched on my shoulder:

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSC00407-ccr500x

Then she hopped on to my head and started preening my hair! No rest for the wicked - Page 19 321758 No rest for the wicked - Page 19 321758 No rest for the wicked - Page 19 321758 So my daughter took several photos in quick succession:

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSC00422-cr375x

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSC00423-cr375x

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSC00426-r375x

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSC00428-cr375x

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Tell your daughter, great shots!
They are all just priceless, especially the last one.

:That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 pm

I will, thanks! I also get the giggles looking at that last one, and no, she didn't poop! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Spectacular photos, Teresa. YESS!!
I give your daughter a No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Star3 No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Star3 No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Star3 No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Star3 No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Star3 rating for her photography. Star quality

I agree, the last photo and caption is absolutely priceless. Happy Dance Thrilled
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:10 pm

I love the pink hat in the background. I love it/them Right on
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 am

I had just enjoyed seeing your picture on the other thread and now spotted all these aswell!!

Absolutely priceless. You both take a great picture Teresa and Pippin. High 5

Janet
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:53 am

Laughing Had to giggle when I saw your photos! Very funny! Great job

Seems as though no matter what ideas we have pijjies always think theirs are better. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
I love the pink hat in the background. I love it/them Right on

That hat was the one my daughter recently bought to dress up for Carnaval (Mardi Gras). Here she is wearing it, as she and her friend Claire were getting ready to go out. My daughter dressed up as a female Willy Wonker. I've not idea what Claire was meant to be, but she had wings! That's too funny

No rest for the wicked - Page 19 DSCNB4593-cr250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the wicked   No rest for the wicked - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No rest for the wicked
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next