Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Fallen Angel

Go down 
+13
rattyfied
AZJourney
plamenh
Jackie\'s Mom
NiteOwl
Pijlady
pigeonwriter
Birdbarn
Jenaka
Teresa
AZWhitefeather
Capuccino
Matilda
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

Fallen Angel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Things happen, and somehow we always find a way to deal with them. I know everything will be just fine. flower
Of course, we will all be waiting for a photo or two. Fallen Angel - Page 4 142829

Sending my best wishes to Fallen and Blue. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Matilda wrote:

On March 20th, the play...Don't let The Pigeon Drive the Bus, begins.
Fallen and Blue's family will be just the right age to take to show the kids at intermission and tell them about Pigeons.

That's a wonderful idea. Great job
You see, there is a reason for this event to have happened. Wink Celebrate
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:36 pm

jamy wrote:
Charis,
I can just tell how you feel from what you wrote, I remember how guilty I felt when I found my Oopsies. BUT...I have just read through Fallen's story again and after cheating death and going through so much recently, it is wonderful that she has a real purpose to her life now in caring for her new babies.

I wish Fallen and Blue well and like everyone else, look forward to seeing pictures of the babies. I love it/them

Janet

I agree I understand that you worry about adding to the pigeon population, but it will make Fallen and Blue so happy to have their little family! It's Fallen's second miracle!

It's very exciting that you will be able to show them to the children. They'll love them, and not just the babies!
My students get very interested in my rehabs, ask loads of questions, even ask to be shown how and what to feed them, motivated by the natural empathy many children feel for any creature that's small and hurt.
Fallen's family will be brilliant advocates, led by the best advocate there is!
YOU rock
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Thank You Everyone for your kind words and understanding.

As of this evening, only one egg has hatched and so I suspect that will be it...one baby.
Fallen and Bue are hovering and very proud. I've changed their cage as best I can without bothering them too much. I hope I can get some pictures in the next day or two.
We need to think of a name for the baby...so put those thinkin caps on!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:28 pm

I hope you can get some pictures soon, too. We're excited to see the little one. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4