Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Pigeon Rehab/Rescue Network, United States and Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

Pigeon Rehab/Rescue Network, United States and Canada Empty
PostSubject: Pigeon Rehab/Rescue Network, United States and Canada   Pigeon Rehab/Rescue Network, United States and Canada Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:25 pm

This Directory is a work in progress.

Until the Directory is in a more complete form, if you need help finding a rehabber for a Pigeon, please send me your contact information, through a private message on this site or email me directly at...charisnp@teleport.com. Your contact information should include, your name, telephone contact, the town you live in, state you live in and your postal code. I will personally call you and help you find the closest help.

If you are a rehabber or know of one that you think should be included on the Pigeons Rehab/ Rescue Network List, please leave me a private message at this site or email me at, charisnp@teleport.com with the contact information. I will personally call you.

Matilda
Back to top Go down

Pigeon Rehab/Rescue Network, United States and Canada
Page 1 of 1