Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

I want to share with you...

Go down 
+8
AZJourney
Ivor
Jenaka
priya
Teresa
AZWhitefeather
Jackie\'s Mom
Matilda
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

I want to share with you... Empty
PostSubject: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I want to share with you... Childr10

The back side of the flyer Jenn designed for me to take to the children's theater. She did an amazing job and I appreciate her so very much. Thrilled The little kids are going to love it.

Last edited by Matilda on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: and here's the front page...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:05 pm

I want to share with you... Fallen10
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Charis..............The story is lovely, Way To Go and written in simple language that the children will easily understand. I also love the coloring page, I know they will enjoy it.

It's going to be a real learning and educational experience for the children. Great job

Louise I want to share with you... 789920
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Well done, Jenn. Great job
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 pm

The flyer is gorgeous! Way To Go

Jenn is one talented lady! flower # 1 I want to share with you... 142829
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:11 am

I totally love it! I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them Jenn, you have a way with kids don't you? Smile It is so totally cute and i am sure the kids are going to love it and get to know so much about these beautiful beings!

Love the front page too Smile Charis, it is wonderful that you are showing Beatle to the kids and also helping them learn about pigeons. Helps a lot in creating more understanding, mature adults when they grow up.
Thank you for sharing Smile Lots of hugs to you both xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Wonderful job! # 1 I love them! Right on

Opps I just noticed. On the Fallen one at the bottom it says goggle not google. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
Ivor

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm

That is a very informative story, I think I learn more and I'm not a kid. Right on
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Jenaka wrote:
Wonderful job! # 1 I love them! Right on

Opps I just noticed. On the Fallen one at the bottom it says goggle not google. Smile

EEK...I hope tha moms and dads will not goggle but Google instead.
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm

OH no ... Jen.. I think after reading it so many times my eyes crossed! nutter LOL.. Charis I will fix it and send you a new one tomorrow morning! I'm SORRY Sorry I didn't even catch that! GOOD I want to share with you... 714583 EYES I want to share with you... 714583 Jen!!!!

YESS!! So glad you all like it! I want to share with you... 142829
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Apparently none of us noticed the little typo, Jenn. I want to share with you... 310554 Except for Jen. :That\\\'s so f
You still did a wonderful job of putting it all together. YESS!!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 pm

AZJourney wrote:
OH no ... Jen.. I think after reading it so many times my eyes crossed! nutter LOL.. Charis I will fix it and send you a new one tomorrow morning! I'm SORRY Sorry I didn't even catch that! GOOD I want to share with you... 714583 EYES I want to share with you... 714583 Jen!!!!

YESS!! So glad you all like it! I want to share with you... 142829

Jenn it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:33 pm

You know, it would be nice to have a collection of printable pro-pigeon fliers. Or maybe a coloring book for kids. I've seen things like that about various animals made available on wildlife sites for education purposes. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Jenaka wrote:
You know, it would be nice to have a collection of printable pro-pigeon fliers. Or maybe a coloring book for kids. I've seen things like that about various animals made available on wildlife sites for education purposes. :Yes:

Thats a great idea. I would love to put something on my site that could be printed out for kids to color & learn. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:17 pm

That is a great idea, Jen. I want to share with you... 142829
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Please...all of you....feel free to use the one that Jenn prepared for the play.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Please feel free to use the one Jenn made for the play.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Matilda wrote:
Please...all of you....feel free to use the one that Jenn prepared for the play.

Thanks. I want to share with you... 142829
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Matilda wrote:

Thanks, again. High 5
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Matilda wrote:

Oh my gosh...I siad this twice. Freaky. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Matilda wrote:
Matilda wrote:

Oh my gosh...I siad this twice. Freaky. Laughing

:That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 am

It's a great idea to have printable colouring pictures and info! Thanks for the go-ahead to use that pic, Charis, I may just get my younger students colouring pigeons!!! Tickled Pink

Actually, on Friday it was the last school day before the Easter holidays, so we had a pigeon day -- you probably spotted I was online during class time, lol -- and, according to level, they got to read and discuss rescue stories, correct the grammar/spelling of the Lolpigeons, or just name parts of the body and colours. They really enjoyed it! Happy
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:24 am

I'm glad you gave your students that opportunity, Teresa. # 1 They will never for get.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 am

Teresa wrote:
It's a great idea to have printable colouring pictures and info! Thanks for the go-ahead to use that pic, Charis, I may just get my younger students colouring pigeons!!! Tickled Pink

Actually, on Friday it was the last school day before the Easter holidays, so we had a pigeon day -- you probably spotted I was online during class time, lol -- and, according to level, they got to read and discuss rescue stories, correct the grammar/spelling of the Lolpigeons, or just name parts of the body and colours. They really enjoyed it! Happy

That is sooo Right on
I wish I had had a teacher like you when I was going to school. I'm sure I would have paid more attention. :That\\\'s so f
I bet your students really did enjoy that. Thrilled
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Beetle Bug with the Pigeon from the play   I want to share with you... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:21 pm

I want to share with you... 100_2116
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to share with you...   I want to share with you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to share with you...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next